Coachoutletusaonline.com / DO NOT order from this website

I ordered to bags but was charged twice. I tried contacting the company via email (because there is no phone number) and got no response. After waiting a day I sent another email saying that I wanted to cancel the order all together. Again no response. For 5 days everyday I sent an email to the only email address that is listed on the website, requesting to cancel my order and got I no response. On the 6th day I finally got a response. They actually replied to one of the emails I sent (which confirmed they did in fact the emails) to confirm shipment with a tracking number! I had to call my bank and dispute the charge in order to get my money back. The stuff never came. If I hadn't called my bank and disputed the charge I would have been forced to pay for the stuff I didn't want. Warning!! If you order anything from this website there is no changing, cancelling, or telling who gets your CC info. Other reviews online say that the products are not really Coach products and have said they have gotten the wrong merchandise and again couldn't get in touch with them to solve the problem. DO NOT order from this website! If you want Coach bags I found an outlet store in my area and got exactly what I wanted. I prices weren't as low but I got the real thing and customer service too!!

Re

Comments

29th of Apr, 2012
    Coachoutletusaonline.com - Fake leather, cheap zippers, mismatching buckles and fake plastic coach logos
    Coachoutletusaonline.com
    coachoutletusaonline.com

Scam, cheap imitations and no email responses. I've been trying to return the crap that I received and no one is getting back to me. Chinese scam artists is all they are. They SUCK!

• Su
      11th of May, 2012

I don't agree with you.the website guarantee 1-7 working days to respond all the question.the sell cheaper coach items from factory.i will order more parcel from the coachoutletusaonline.com

• Su
      11th of May, 2012

Every coin has two sides.

• In
      30th of May, 2012
    Coachoutletusaonline.com
    coachoutletusaonline.com

I have ordered two bags from this website one as a gift and one for myself. When I get them in the mail, I was shocked at the terrible quality: the fake leather, cheap zippers, mismatching buckles and fake plastic coach logos that were on crooked!! Of course when I tried to contact the company, there was no phone number and the only way was via email. I told them I was a very unhappy customer and would like to return the merchandise and get a refund.

After a week or so they replied that it would probalbly be better that I kept the bags and gifted them to someone!! WHAT?? I said no thanks, I would be embarrassed to give them to Goodwill, let alone to someone I know.

Long story short, I ended up mailing the bags back to them (cost of $30 to China) and its been nearly 2 months and I am still waiting for my refund. I'm not very optimistic that I will ever get it.