coachmodels.com / SCAM

1 NJ, United States Review updated:

Don't sign up for this model website. I paid for the full membership over 2 months ago. My photos aren't posted anywhere like they are supposed to be and I was promised web marketing and what not. No one calls me from this website or responds to my emails. This website is a scam to get your money and get absolutely nothing in return. Save your $89.95 on a legit website, not this one.

Comments

• Co
      Jul 18, 2011

Hello,

This is Joe with COACH Models and I just read your post. Your position is understandable and this is usually not how we operate because we want all our models to be happy backed up by a 100% money back guarantee. Could you please send me an email to joe(at)coachmodels.com or call our office at 212.810.7291 - I will make sure to refund your premium activation fee ASAP and find out what happened. Again, I am very sorry that you had such a bad experience and I apologize in the name of our entire team.

• Ri
      Jul 19, 2011

I too signed up for Coach Models premium package for $89.00 and got completely ripped off. This $89.00 package states that your photos will be rescanned & digitally enhanced, that you will be contacted by a Coach Models photographer for a photo shoot and that a team member will simply "hold your hand" and walk you thru the entire process. This is all a big fat lie, they wont even return my emails. It is a scam, save your money!!!