Coaching Institute / Guarantee

The Coaching Institute must have gone out of business or something. I paid a pretty hefty sum for the information, received some value but not all they committed. Their guarantee, that finally sold me, was "you will recoup at least double your cost inside 12 months, or we'll keep coaching you until you do". I felt that although the coaching and the information provide was of value, I put forward my best effort and have yet to recoup my investment. At the same time, I have some very specific questions and my coach is not longer available - thereby nulling their guarantee.

Ry

Comments

• Ta
      24th of Dec, 2008

I agree with you. This is the same thing that has happened to me. My coach I was with for the first 3 mos. no longer works for the company and she will not respond to any of my emails. The coach I am currently with said she can coach me till the end of my year. We were promised that we would have a choice of coaches to choose from during. I had 2 buyers i was working with prior to coaching, that were for sure going to buy from me and we did close. However, I have not recouped my money from the coaching cost with any new deals yet.

• Ju
      17th of Mar, 2012

I am having difficulty getting a refund from The Coaching Institute...just wondering if the previous posts are talking about the same institute based in Melbourne. If anyone has had any problems in dealing with The Coaching Institute based in Melbourne I would appreciate any information/personal stories or tips - thanks :)