Co-operative Trust Inc. / USA Mega Millions

Just received a letter from Co-Operative Trust Inc at 1901 North Rainbow Blvd., Las Vegas, NV, informing me that I had won the USA Mega Millions, known as "The Big Game", and it is time to claim my prize of $250, 000. I did a search and discovered that the letters that other people have received have come from United Trust and Financial and the check it now from Rizz Products Inc. The letter still has all the same information as written down by other people who have reported this prior. Rizz Products, even though a new name, has the same address of P.O. Box 37, Dinuba, CA 93618 as reported from others. The check that I received is for $4, 988.41 and still issued from Harris Bank Roselle. I did try to call the customer service office and contact Gloria Viera and no one answered the phone.

Comments

• Pa
      18th of Jul, 2009

My mother received the same letter but from a company called Royal Trust Financial. Her "check" was for $4950.00 and luckily she showed it to me before she made phone calls or took it to the bank. She's on so many data bases for scams like this we can hardly keep up with them. If they aren't sending her junk in the mail they are calling her!