CNN*POMCLEAR / Didn't order

1 P.O. Box 6848bayamon, United States Review updated:
Phone: 787-379-5396

I didn't order this item and returned about 3 weeks ago. So I would like a refund or a credit on my credit ASAP for $39.95 pluse you sent me another bottle and charged my credit card for $44.90 all this was in march and the second botled has not or I haven't recieved it. So what are you going to to do about this situation.

regards,

Lena Ramirez
lena@prtc.net

Comments

• Re
      10th of Feb, 2009
    CNN*POMCLEAR - Sending items that I never agreed to pay for and charging me.
    POMCLEAAR
    12399 Belcher Road, S #140
    Large
    Florida
    Phone: 1-888-692-8352

I ordered the free trial. It was shipped and was to cost only $4.95, but there was also another charge of $3.95 added, for what I don't know. Then, I began receiving a shipment each month at the cost of 44.90 - charged to my CC without my authorization. I have been trying since November, 2008 to get this removed and get everything reimbursed, but I get no response. This is fraud and a scam. I have contacted the BBB of Florida and they stated that this is not the first complaint and it is being looked into. I just want a refund.

• Le
      27th of Apr, 2009

You don't have the country of Puerto Rico on any of your list. That's where I live and you sent the products.