CNN nutra / unauthorized charge

I recently order a diet product with a free trial for $4.95, that was billed to my debit card. I just recently noticed that they charged my card in the amount of $44.90. I contacted my card holder and I am in the process of disputing the charge to try and have the money returned back to me. This company is a joke and I certainly hope that this does not happen to anyone else.

Comments

14th of Nov, 2008
    cnn nutra - use my atm without my authoiation

this company took unathorization with out my concern took money ffrom my account, , I need my money asap please

• Sy
      14th of Nov, 2008

they did the same thing to me!!!

• Ka
      14th of Nov, 2008

they did the same thing to me. they took out four payments. i did not authorize any of them. i dont even know what this company is??? please help.

• Hb
      9th of Oct, 2010

NutraBan just did the same to me. It was to be $5.09 and I was charged $98.97. I tried to cancel and the website did not have any process and stated I could not undo. I called my credit card company and they said they will not cancel unless I can later prove the business did not meet the contact I entered with them when I provided my credit card number. The page said just to confirm, it did not say final. It tricked me and it will cost me restocking of $10 per bottle plus shipping to cancel the order. CNN recommended this group as trust worthy, they were sooo wrong!