CNN / Cnn.com

For the past 7 years, I have been reading the news on Cnn.com, every day, if not more than once a day.

I'm writing to tell you goodbye. I am disgusted with the one-sided reporting coverage of the race for president. Your reporters attack the GOP nominee in every pathetic opportunity they can think of.

"Melania Trump wants to stop cyber-bullying, but she doesn't acknowlege that her husband is a cyber-bully."

Pathetic, and childish. I'm sure I'm not the only person who is done with you either. Say goodbye to a HUGE portion of your audience, because people like me are permanently changing the channel.

Cn
Nov 3, 2016

Comments

• Dr
      10th of Jun, 2017

Your news coverage has become truly worse than high school journalism with Gloria B. and Dana B. and those shrill voiced idiotic reporters. But what show do you cut? Saturday after Saturday you axe-- your only own great, intelligent voice -- Smerconish. Saturday after Saturday, your lightweights manage to declare faux Breaking News at both morning and afternoon program times to render him toast. How can you let these nobodies do this? My husband, an M.D. and I, a West Coast writer believe he's the only worthwhile CNN news person worth tuning into. Wolf has become tired; Jay Tapper is meh!; Anderson Cooper when you scratch his shiny surface isn't really that bright. Poppy Harlow is an egomaniac. Either give Michael Smerconish a better time slot, or we're done with you. MSNBC is more relevant for these complex times. Sincerely, Dr. & Mrs. Z. California.

• Dr
      10th of Jun, 2017

Your news coverage has become truly worse than high school journalism with Gloria B. and Dana B. and those shrill voiced idiotic reporters. But what show do you cut? Saturday after Saturday you axe-- your only own great, intelligent voice -- Smerconish. Saturday after Saturday, your lightweights manage to declare faux Breaking News at both morning and afternoon program times to render him toast. How can you let these nobodies do this? My husband, an M.D. and I, a West Coast writer believe he's the only worthwhile CNN news person worth tuning into. Wolf has become tired; Jay Tapper is meh!; Anderson Cooper, when you scratch his shiny surface, isn't really that bright. Poppy Harlow is an egomaniac. Either give Michael Smerconish a better time slot, or we're done with you. MSNBC is more relevant for these complex times. Sincerely, Dr. & Mrs. Z. California.