CNNnancy grace

I am desperately searching out ways in which to file formal complaints against this awful Nancy Grace. I cannot stand to listen to her one-sided, ignorant coverage of any topic underneath the sun. I have never been more stunned at a reporters lack of life experience, control of the tongue and thoughtlessness. Its like she is a naive 20 year old in a 50 year old body. Her coverage of the Michael Jackson Tragedy has put the icing on the cake and if it were not for Larry King I would never patronize CNN again. He is far superior in his ability to actually control interviews and get the news reported and facts shared. I get absolutely nothing from Nancy Grace but argumentative interruptions smothering the stories that we all care about! Please do something about this poor hostess. Many, many individuals feel this same outrage and will begin to take public action if something isn't done about this Dis_Grace.

Ke

Comments

• La
      Jul 02, 2009

I am sick of Nanc Grace and her uncaring way to report news. Her broadcasts of Michael Jackson's death are unacceptable and need to be stopped. CNN needs to open their eyes and do something before they loose all their viewers. Its one thing to report news, but Nancy thinks she is the judge and jury of people and I am sick of her, which in turn makes me not like CNN.

I have stood by and let things she says go to the wayside, but the way she has reported the death of our King of Pop, will not be put on the wayside. He was acquitted of charges, he was not guilty and she can not keep reporting that she thinks he was or allowing others to voice that he was guilty. I watched a good report from Hannity the other night and as soon as someone said something about his molestation charges Hannity shut them down saying he was acquitted. Thats good reporting, rather than listen to a hairbrained woman with a firey tongue continue to make statements of his guilt. I wont' stand for hit, If CNN does not remove her nasty tongue then I will no long watch CNN. I can only hope someday Anderson Cooper finds his way to Fox News. He is way too good for CNN and their idiot reporters.

• Kr
      Jul 06, 2009

• Ki
      Jul 19, 2009

Wow: how long did it take you to figure out that CNN and all the major stations are very one sided. Our home never watches NBC, CBS, or ABC--it makes us angry to listen to their lies--it is like they are superior and we are the peasants that must believe their garbage. It is very obvious this is a business that is about being self-serving--unfortunately when you pick and choose the stories and don't give the total truth--everyone loses. What happened to integrity, transparency, etc.. Short term memory loss...By the way, did anyone know that a 23 year old soldier was killed the same week that Michael Jackson died of an overdose? Yeah, his aunt was pretty upset with the media--her nephew was trying to help and defend--was a great guy--Michael Jackson was a good entertainer and he had received many awards while he was alive--the display of media that he received was a bit over the top. If that was all that was on--I turned off the television and turned on the radio, or better yet--worked on something. Our country's media has its priorities very screwed up.

Survey question: Are you happy with the media? No!

•   Aug 29, 2009

Lady...If you don't like Nancy Grace then don't watch her. She hates baby killers...anyone would.. and Smearing there names all over the media is fine with me!!

• Mc
      Sep 08, 2009

CNN should have a poll on their site for people to vote on their reporting,
    Nancy Grace is terrible, she is biased, and controlling. Referring to Michael Jackson as 'wacko jacko' is offensive and prejudicial. Someone needs to treat her as badly as she does others. Why doesn't CNN put through some calls that aren't pro Nancy and pro her twins.
    I am sick of hearing about her twins, and her book. Is this show a commericial????

I am no longer watching these shows...at least Larry King is impartial.

• Ra
      Oct 02, 2009

So what is Nancy Grace's "Q rating"?

• Ab
      Nov 18, 2009

Bad journalist period, she thinks she is the smartest lawyer in the [email protected]$%^&?

• Cj
      Jan 05, 2010

HER SHOW IS NOTHING BUT A DOG AND PONY SHOW, WHY DO THESE DEFENCE LAWYERS KEEP COMMING ON THIS SHOW AND TALKED TO SO DISRESPECTFULLY. I THINK THEY ARE ALL IN IT TOGRTHER, IT'S SCRIPTED AND IS JUST SET UP SO HERS FANS WILL KEEP THINKING SHE IS QWEEN. THE ONLY CALLERS THAT ARE ALLOWED ( IF THESE ARE REAL CALLERS ) ARE PEOPLE THAT PRAISE HER AND THESE KIDS AND AGREE WITH EVERYTHING SHE SAYS. AND WHAT IS UP WITH THIS FAKE QUIVERING VOICE ???? WHERE ARE THE TEARS NANCY?? I WOULD LOVE TO JUST GET ONE SHOT AT GETTING ON AIR WITH HER. ANOTHER THING, SHE KEEPS ON TALKING ABOUT THAT SHE IS A CRIME VICTIM AND THAT SHE CAN'T GET OVER HER BOYFRIENDS MURDER, IS THAT NOT JUST SO RUDE TO HER HUSBAND NOW. AS A MATTER OF FACT SHE RARELY MENTIONS HIM. HE MUST JUST HAVE BEEN A SPERM DONOR, SHE IS ALWAYS SAYING SOMETHING ABOUT THOSE KIDS BEING UP ALL NIGHT SICK AND SHE HAS HAD NO SLEEP, SO WHAT IS THE HUSBANDS ROLE, JUST LISTEN TO HER SHE NEVER HAS NOTHING GOOD TO SAY ABOUT HIM. DOES SHE REALLY THINK THAT EVERYBODY WANTS TO KEEP SEEING PICTURES OF THESE KIDS, I SURE AS HELL DON'T. I DO WATCH THE SHOW SOMETIME JUST SO I CAN GET OUT FRUSTRUTION AND YELL AT THE TV. IS THERE ANYONE OUT THERE THAT AGREES WITH ME OR AM I THE ONE THAT IS NUT'S.

• Ve
      Feb 23, 2010

Gee, I thought I was the only one that did not like Nancy Grace. Ever since her interview with Melinda Duckett, in my opinon causing Duckett's suicide I started looking into Graces's record and to me I am surprized that CNN hired her. I think everyone should really take a look at her record on Wikipedia or Google.

• Fe
      Jul 06, 2011

I am also very upset and mad, because of how Nancy Grace manipulated all the evidence and facts of Casey Anthony case and created a monster out of her in media. In the beginning of this case I thought Casey is guilty and only because I was watching Nancy Grace show. when the court started, I followed it every day, and I was amazed how wrong I was and judgmental, I hated myself, and I promised one thing to myself never ever watch Nancy Grace show, it is pathetic that somebody tries so hard to destroy somebody’s life just for her own advantage and the ratings of her show and I don’t forget she did the same thing with Michael Jackson. Please advice this lady needs help she has so much hate and anger in her, she thinks everybody is guilty because of what happened to her fiancé, she is totally blind, and destructive. She needs help. Ultimately we are talking about somebody’s life, and maybe death penalty case where is your conscience people, look at the facts Casey is seven months pregnant and her family thought she has tumor, and didn’t even care to take her to a doctor, something is very wrong here, please look at the facts open up your minds and heart and be fair and then judge with common sense. Today I am so proud of our justice System. Bravo, Jurors.

Best regards.

Ferial Goleh

Jul 06, 2011

Casey Murdered her Baby in cold blood because she never wanted her, Cindy (Casey's Mommy) lied on the Stand about the Chloroform Searches to save Casey from the Death Penalty & Cindy may be facing Charges for Perjury for her lies in Court & If Convicted could be in Prison for the next 15 years.Casey is Guilty of Murder in the First Degree in Caylee's Death & the Jury that let that Cold Hearted Psycho Sl*# Walk will burn in Hell for their Poor Choice to do so.Good Luck to the People of Houston, Tx.Who may have Casey living in their fair city soon & Watch your step there Casey they wont Play into your sick, twisted games in Tx.And to those of you who said you watched the trial, You did'nt watch very close she should be headed to Death Row Or do you think lil Caylee Searched Chloroform 84 times, Put the Duct Tape on her own face, Put her dead body in the trunk of her mommy's car & placed her dead body in the woods after she wrapped herself in her favorite blanket, laundry bag & triple bagged herself in black trash bags?

Jul 07, 2011

Ellen, Honey I guess we will have to agree to disagree on this one. Caylee's Body was in the trunk of Casey's car decomposing. The Jury Deliberated for less than 11 hours they did'nt ask to see any of the Evidence.What do you know about the Jury?The one 50 yr.old woman got a DUI Was'nt Convicted, There was a man on the Jury who's sister went into their parents house with her boyfriend, tied up their father & robbed him, then there was the one Juror who said she could'nt judge Casey & had been praying for her everyday, Then there was the Juror who has Narcolepsy(He must have been sleeping thru most of the trial).Where's the proof that Caylee drowned in the swimming pool?And why would anybody make a drowning look like murder?And why would Casey sit in Jail for 3 yrs. on an accidental drowning? Now theres Jurors who are talking to the Media & saying they did'nt think Casey was innocent, So why Not Convict her of one of the lesser charges? The one Juror came out & said he believed she killed her baby, so why not be a man & fight for justice for Caylee?The Jury wanted to go home, the one Juror leaves tomorrow on Vacation in England.There was No Reasonable Doubt & it was up to the Defense to prove that.They had No proof how Caylee died, but she did'nt [censored], she did'nt die from old age & she did'nt die from an illness.And now Casey wants to get out of Jail and have a Baby, What was wrong with the one she had?

Jul 07, 2011

Ellen honey the sad part is the cops in Orlando had tips & never went & did a complete search of those woods in Aug. they could have had alot more Evidence to convict her with & I think the Jury in this Case was wrong, Some of them Criminal themselves so why would they Convict her?There was evidence that was never brought into that Courtroom, like Casey use to bury her pets the same way & in that same woods where Caylee's Remains were found.Jeff Ashton put into Evidence Forensics that had never been in Court before & the Jury could'nt understand or relate to any of it & thats how they got into Trouble.They should have just stuck to the Facts of the case, They should have brought in the Bounty Hunter & Tracy who told him that Casey was talking about Caylee in the past tense which means she knew she was dead, where was the witness's who saw Casey carry something into the woods?Where was Casey's friend who wanted to Adopt Caylee?Where was all the people who Casey told that she never wanted Caylee?They would be a hung jury had i been a juror.They did'nt have to Convict her of first degree murder & give her the Death Penalty, They could have convicted her of second degree or felony murder & sentenced her to life without parole.How does a jury look at lil Caylee with black eyes & dark circles under her eyes & her bones & not Convict Casey of something?

Jul 07, 2011

You dont have to agree with me that is your choice, I have followed this case since the news broke that Caylee was missing.What Poor Baby? She never had a chance with a Mother who never wanted her! Hopefully Casey will follow in her Atty.'s footsteps & Make tons of money off that Baby, So that she can pay the taxes she owes the IRS For the Pics & Video's of her baby that he sold to ABC For 200K & forgot to pay the taxes on.Hopefully she can settle up the Lawsuits & Fines & Can have that baby she wants!And the sooner the better nobodys wants a baby to be denied Casey's Love & That Special Bond between Mother & Child that she has to share with any baby she might have. So hopefully when she is released from Jail next week having a baby will be her top priority.

Jul 11, 2011

Wonder how nancy grace thinks she's getting any Justice for Caylee Marie Anthony by doing a recap of the Trial that allowed her Killer to walk free? Seems the only Justice for Caylee is on change.org/petitions/create-caylees-law by signing the petition there we can help to make it a felony for a parent or guardian not to notify law enforcement of their missing child within 24 hours.Also Justice for Caylee would be Not watching any shows that have the jurors, atty.'s, casey or her parents on them or by buying anything that the anthony clan may want to sell that will allow them to profit from Caylee's Murder.

• 7m
      Feb 03, 2013

Her overall persona is disturbing. The fact that people have [censored] after being interviewed by here lead me to believe she truely is a soul-less puppet droning on and on her biased opinions without taking a moment to think about humanity or life and prosperity in general. Please get rid of Nancy Grace. This nation and world need to be rid of her lunacy.