CNN / Awful experience

Fellow Americans, please do not believe the f-----g numbers that the media has put out regarding the state of our economy, the stock market, the real estate market, etc, etc...! If we keep focusing on how bad things are, we we all fall into depression and just totally give up. Enough already! I have stopped listening to the doom and gloom reports that are now rampant at CNN especially Glenn Beck. The scarier and more depressing the report, the happier they are because for some reason, people like to be scared. Isn't that why we watch scary movies? But let us get past all this melancholy! I know of a lot of business owners that are so distracted from pushing their businesses to success because they feel that it's pointless to advertise in this economy. Instead of doing marketing and trying harder to get more clients, they are paralyzed and thinking only of the worst. This is crazy! I refuse to watch another news report that mentions that our economy is going to get worse and will stay that way for 5 to 10 years. I just don't want to believe what they want me to believe. Instead, I will focus on m business and help other businesses that I work with, in order to defeat this demoralizing prediction that this country is going down the drain. No! I refuse to believe that. I came to this country 18 years ago as a legal immigrant and I have made my fortune here legally. I have worked so hard to get to where I am at, and I am determined to stay financially stable---- no matter what the media says will happen to me or to this country. Fellow Americans, let us fight back! Let us not get discouraged and give up. Let us work harder than ever before and remain positive. If you lost your job, try to find a better one by enhancing your skills and be a better employee. If you are worried about your business, learn more about marketing and try harder to attract and retain clients. There is always a way out. There is always a solution to all the problems that we are experiencing. Don't let this proud country turn into a third world country. Let us make more friends than enemies in other nations. Let us vote for the best president. Let us keep praying for guidance so that we will know how to turn this economy around. Individually, let us do our share. By remaining strong as individuals, we will rise up again as the richest nation in the world. I believe this! I know that things are getting better everyday. Let us all unite and turn things around for the better, for the sake of our families and friends. Amen!

• Titan's Tweets🇺🇸's Response, Jan 19, 2018

CNN extols their biased, mostly unsubstantiated propaganda, adding anti-America narratives to the masses. Conservatives disagreeing with their liberal agenda are falsely labeled as racists. Libel & slander does not fall within the confines of free speech. CNN attempts to distort facts in efforts to create wide spread panic daily to discredit all opposition. CNN assisted HRC during their hosted debate, by providing the questions to her in advance. Shut down treasonous foreign propaganda tools now. America First.

Va

Comments

• Ga
      31st of Oct, 2008

I have my own complaint & don't know if it will ever get addressed but at least i've tried. I'm 65 yrs young and reside in Thailand & find that 1 of few connections 2 the US is from CNN Asia{ Not FREE}butthe connection Im used 2 is no longer their.CNN asia what a joke!! Anderson Cooper 2hr. programing today was the the final straw, in the mist of the most watched presidential allection in my life time your asian program director cut the last hr. and filled the spot w/women who are bombers in Iraq { A rerun by the way} THAT has been televised at least 5 times in the past day. Someone in your asian bur. (program director) needs to get their head out of there *** and figure out who really watches CNN now known by my friends & myself as the REPEAT NETWORK.

• Cy
      26th of Jan, 2009

I used to enjoy watching CNN all of the time. The reason I no longer choose to do so is because I strongly dislike is Lou Dobbs. As trivial and ineffective as this complaint may be, I feel compelled to get this off my chest. The man is an idiot. Why does he think himself an authority on every subject ? I admit, there was a time I was gullible enough to believe him somewhat knowledgeable and perhaps believable, UNTIL, I heard him commenting on Pope Benedict's reception to the US as if he "were a head of state". Really, you people should know better than to allow him to speak to something he knows nothing about. I continued to watch him in hopes he would change his tone and critical and judgemental attitude about EVERYTHING and EVERYBODY. I have yet to hear him comment favorably on ANYTHING. Many people I know choose not to watch CNN because of Lou Dobbs. I now count myself among those who can no longer stomach his idiocy.

Disgusted Texan

• Na
      22nd of Aug, 2009

I couldn't agree more. The so-called pundits are scaring rather than heping. Unfortunately, I think that is their true intent.

• Lc
      19th of Aug, 2011

I am sick to death of listening to the self-agrandizing coming out of Robin Meade's mouth! Everything is geared toward her career and pushing her music! What ever happened to the news at, Headline News? They tell you what they are going to say, then go to commercial, and when they come back, they spend only two seconds more than what they told you before they went to commercial! This is punctuated by the cackling contest between "new mommy should have stayed at home and not ocme back" finance "guru, " Jennifer "goWest"hoven that spouts company propoganda, and again, Robin Meade! The only sane person on their staff is Bob Van Dillen! Your lack of news and what there is, is stilted toward the liberal Atlanta area has opened my eyes to watching Fox News! Sincerely, former viewer!

• Yy
      14th of Aug, 2018
    Cable News Network / CNN - kavanaugh advertisement

I can not believe that your station is running advertisement in support of kavanaugh for court nomination. If this continues to run I will not watch this news channel any longer and encourage viewers I know to do the same. Puzzling that you would accept money to use your airways for this

• Me
      20th of Aug, 2018
    CNN - You created this President

I really love your news show, or at least I did until you asked the most ridiculous questions during the debate, which I think led to the election of 45. You have a whole section called 45 and Trump on your site, which is, frankly, obnoxious for those (most) of us who loathe our country's sentiment. PLease stop following Trump, he offers nothing!

• Ti
      1st of Sep, 2018
    Cable News Network / CNN - Ana Navarro, Political Commentator
    Atlanta
    Georgia
    cnn.com

Use of Vulgarity on Social Media

@ananavarro tweeted: 10:25 AM - 14 Jan 2018
    If @realDonaldTrump wants to try to do something to contradict the widely-held perception that he is a dark-hearted racist, there is a quick way for him to do it: exert some damn leadership and pass #DACA. Pass it now.
    ¡Coño!