CNDirect

Posted: Oct 17, 2017 by

fingerling

3.35
I wa informed that if I order from this site I would receive a "knock off" product. Please respind within 24 hours as to the answer to this question. I do not want if not original. I will need time to look for original if these are not. If they are indeed original I will be buying many in rhe near future. I paid for quick shipping so I would like to know tomorrow. Sheila napier
Complaint comments Comments (4)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Consumer Electronics

Comments

N  27th of Nov, 2017 by    0 Votes
I ordered from here, the items was described as an authentic Fingerling, and I instead received something called a "Happy Monkey". I wouldn't suggest it.
N  27th of Nov, 2017 by    0 Votes
I also got a knock off, expecting a real fingerling and the box was crushed and the toy inside the plastic was all smudged and dirty and the paint was rubbed off one of the feet. Complete rip off.
A  4th of Dec, 2017 by    0 Votes
I ordered from cndirect and received the same smashed box and happymonkey knock off. Do NOT support cndirect as their ripping honest people off.

A  9th of Dec, 2017 by    0 Votes
I'm in the same boat...placed an order well over a month ago and have yet to receive it. And I am seeing a lot of complaints that the company is advertising one thing and then sending another...which happens to be the Fingerlings in my place. I purchased 4 and I am seeing that people are receiving "Happy Monkeys" and not Fingerlings. I have sent numerous emails and keep getting the same reply from someone named Bree.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree