CNDirect / fingerling

United States Review updated:

I wa informed that if I order from this site I would receive a "knock off" product. Please respind within 24 hours as to the answer to this question. I do not want if not original. I will need time to look for original if these are not. If they are indeed original I will be buying many in rhe near future. I paid for quick shipping so I would like to know tomorrow. Sheila napier

Sh
Oct 17, 2017

Comments

• Ny
      Nov 27, 2017

I ordered from here, the items was described as an authentic Fingerling, and I instead received something called a "Happy Monkey". I wouldn't suggest it.

• Di
      Nov 27, 2017

I also got a knock off, expecting a real fingerling and the box was crushed and the toy inside the plastic was all smudged and dirty and the paint was rubbed off one of the feet. Complete rip off.

• Gk
      Dec 04, 2017

I ordered from cndirect and received the same smashed box and happymonkey knock off. Do NOT support cndirect as their ripping honest people off.

• Do
      Dec 09, 2017

I'm in the same boat...placed an order well over a month ago and have yet to receive it. And I am seeing a lot of complaints that the company is advertising one thing and then sending another...which happens to be the Fingerlings in my place. I purchased 4 and I am seeing that people are receiving "Happy Monkeys" and not Fingerlings. I have sent numerous emails and keep getting the same reply from someone named Bree.

Jan 22, 2018

I RECIEVED MY FINGERLINGS TODAY THEY ARE NOT THE REAL FINGERLINGS THEY ARE CALLED THE HAPPY MONKEY. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY. THIS IS A SCAM AND A RIPOFF.