Cnc Imports (An eBay Company) , Christopher Thompson / Defective Product- Has not sent refund

CNC Imports (an EBay Company), Christopher Thompso
14274 Creek Run Dr
Phone: 813-919-9651
I purchased an XBOX 360 from them around the beginning of May 2009. The item was defective so I returned it for an exchange. The replacement sent was also defective. After paying to send back 2 busted XBOX's I decided to request a refund. I sent back the broken XBOX and it was confirmed delivered by USPS. The merchant has ignored dozens of emails and phone calls sent requesting an update on my refund status. Now they have my money and the XBOX. I am out nearly $190!!!

More Cnc Imports (An eBay Company) , Christopher Thompson Complaints & Reviews

Plus Cnc Imports (An eBay Company) , Christopher Thompson - defective merchandise - no refund [3]

N  6th of Aug, 2009 by
Finally received a refund after dozens of emails with no response. The merchant felt it necessary to keep 20% of my money after all of this, how nice of them... They send me 2 defective units, I have to ship back at my cost then they have the nerve to charge a 20% restocking fee. Last I checked reputable companies don't charge restocking fees on defective items, hold on to your refund for weeks, and completely ignore your emails and phone calls.
A  10th of Aug, 2009 by
Sells Xboxes on ebay he knows are junk. does not stand behind products. Will not respond to e-mails.
N  22nd of Jan, 2010 by
There is some great news regarding auction item fraud- a nationwide company with over 1, 500 agents launches February First. They will go, in person, to verify an auction item for you to make sure it is legitimate and they will even take the item to UPS or Fed Ex to ship it to you! The company is called Wegolook.com and here is a general description of them:

WeGoLook is an online service that provides visual confirmation and a personalized report, completed by a real person, to verify a prodcut, person, place or thing. WeGoLook customers will be better informed, avoid costly surprises, plus benefit from unbiased confirmation without having to travel.

It might be helpful to you and others to utilize their services before getting scammed- especially high-end auction items.