The most trusted and popular consumer complaints website
Explore your opportunities! Create an account or Sign In

Cnc Imports (An eBay Company) , Christopher Thompson / defective merchandise - no refund

1 United States Review updated:

On May 11th I purchased an xbox 360 from ebay this seller Chris Thompson list that his products are better refurbished than anyone else. Also he offers this wonderful 60 day warranty to go with it. I also purchased and additional year warranty with it for 34.95 . So we get the first console on May 19th-20th my son played three times and we get the red ring of death. So we have to send it out May 30th send it out don't recieve new console until June 24th Chris explains that he will issue a brand new 60 day warranty with the second console (nice guy). Recieve second console play three times guess what red ring at this point I am so frustrated with this crap this guy keeps sending me I decide to return for refund. Chris has yet to refund me we have shared numerous emails and he promises to refund me and heres the kicker he can't refund me my extended warranty because warranties are for replacements not returns. And it is above advertise 20% restocking fee well can someone tell me how you restock a defective item and how you charge people for a warranty for an item you don't have? So basically he sends out defective merchandise makes you wait weeks in return so ebay and paypal wont pay mind to it because you have to report it within 30-45days of purchase then he keeps your money. I believe in karma and someday I'm sure something will happen to Chris that will be deserving...
A few emails just for laughs


Re: ‏
From: CNC Imports (cncimports@gmail.com)
Sent: Mon 6/29/09 5:47 PM
To: merri colon (remjay23@msn.com)
1 attachment
cncwarran...pdf (34.6 KB)


We will issue the refund within 48 hours of receiving the unit and accessories back.
Here is the attached form. Im sorry for your frustration.

thank you
Chris
RE: ‏
From: merri colon (remjay23@msn.com)
Sent: Thu 7/16/09 3:29 PM
To: cncimports (cncimports@gmail.com)


Chris when you say a few what do you mean a few minutes days weeks months just wondering...Meredith


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From: cncimports@gmail.com
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 17:29:15 -0400
Subject: Re: Re:
To: remjay23@msn.com

Wrong customer, I'll handle it in a few for you. thanks for your patience.


On Wed, Jul 15, 2009 at 5:26 PM, merri colon <remjay23@msn.com> wrote:

thats funny because just went on paypal and dont see any refund...
-----Original Message-----
Date: Wednesday, July 15, 2009 2:36:53 pm
To: remjay23@msn.com
From: Chris Thompson <cncimports@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Re:

eBay says you were refunded

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 15, 2009, at 2:33 PM, "merri colon " <remjay23@msn.com> wrote:

> chris do what you have to do I am calling ebay and paypal sending
> them all of our emails and maybe they will help because because they
> way i look at this is you just stole money from me because i did not
> recieve any working item and you did not perform any service besides
> aggrivate me .
> -----Original Message-----
> Date: Wednesday, July 15, 2009 12:28:25 pm
> To: remjay23@msn.com
> From: CNC Imports <cncimports@gmail.com>
> Subject: Re:
>
> an extended warranty applies to an exchange.
>
> I'm trying to explain this... for example. If you purchase a car
> with a
> warranty, in 2 months if you've had some issues with it, they fix
> them, they
> do not refund you the full purchase price.
>
> On Wed, Jul 15, 2009 at 12:01 PM, merri colon <remjay23@msn.com>
> wrote:
>
>> still my extended warranty would have not gone into affect until 60
>> days
>> after june 23 corre


--
CNC Imports Customer Service
CNCImports@gmail.com

Mc

More Cnc Imports (An eBay Company) , Christopher Thompson Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: UpDate | Rating

Comments

  • Sm
      17th of Jul, 2009
    0 Votes

    I am in the same situation. I returned a defective XBOX to this person and they will not respond to my emails. Now they have the XBOX and my money!

  • Sd
      22nd of Jul, 2009
    0 Votes

    I purchase a xbox 360 from cnc on ebay it quit work 2 weeks after the 90 day warranty. He replaced it for a $50.00 exchange fee. The replacement got RROD aftyer 5 weeks. He has not responded to any more of my emails. Buyer be where.

  • Mc
      6th of Aug, 2009
    0 Votes

    Update on my situation
    June 17th ebay notified me that they were sending an email to cnc imports on my behalf requesting payment for my returned item. On june 17th I recieved a partial payment 197.30 . I paid 203.50
    Five days later ebay called back explained that I only recieved 197.30
    They sent me the difference 6.20 and they also sent me the 34.95 that I paid for the extended warranty.
    Ebay was a great help...Mcolon

Post your comment