CMT Credential / false credentials

1 WI, United States Review updated:

I completed a medical transcription course and was advised by the school personel to pay the fee and take the CMT (Certified Medical Transcription) exam. I passed the exam and received my CMT Credential a few weeks later via USPS. Shortly after sending out numerous resumes I was informed by potential employers that the credential I had received through The National Healthcareer Association was false; it is not recognized in the state of Wisconsin nor is it recognized in the healthcare industry.

There is only one CMT credential which can only be obtained through The Association for Healthcare Documentation Integrity. To sit for the CMT exam, you need at least two years of acute care experience working in a variety of specialties. If you have been a victim of The National Healthcareer Association CMT scam please email catglad@att.net

Ca

Comments

• Li
      21st of Apr, 2009

I AM NOT HAPPY I WANT ALL MY MONEY YALL TOOK FROM MY ACC I DONT KNOW HOW OR WHY YOU EVEN HAVE IT AND I CANT WORK SOO I LIFE OFF 670 AMONTH AND YALL ARE TAKIN MY MONEY I DONT KNOW WHO YOU ARE OR WHY YOU ARE DOING THIS BUT IF I DONT GET MY MONEY BACK SOO I MEAN WITH IN 2 DAYS MY FAMILY ARE COPS AND SOO ON AND ON UP I WILL BE GETING AHOLD OF ALL THE BIG PEEPS AND TAKE YOU TO COURT AND LET ME TELL YOU YALL WILL GO TO JAIL IM SOOOO MAD MY SON NEEDS HIS MEDS DAMN WHAT DO I DO NOW I MEANN IT BY 2 DAYS I'LL CALL THE COPS GBI FBI WHAT EVER IT TAKES

• Ca
      21st of Apr, 2009

I am not sure what this has to do with the complaint I filed about The National Healthcareer Association. I am guessing there has been some confusion.

• Me
      17th of Nov, 2010

The National Healthcareer Association is a well established and reputable company. If you call their customer service line then I am sure they will be able to help you.