CMH Mazda Durban — Mazda cx7 headlight misted up..
I took my vehicle to Mazda-Durban due to my Passenger side headlight misting up..I dealt with Phillip Ndlovu who was very helpful at first, he told me to bring in the vehicle so the can have a look at it. upon arrival i was introduced to Mohammed which i believe is the workshop tech..he then proceeded to look at the headlight and used compressed air to blow out the water...after this was done his apprentice in my presence took a pipe contaminated with oil inserted it into the headlight and attached the air compressor, he then blew the whole headlight full of oil..the tried to clean it to no avail and asked me to come back the following Monday as they needed more time to now repair their mistake..i picked up the vehicle that evening and noticed that the headlight now has a yellow tint..i have been sending mails and phoning to no avail..how am i now going to get this resolved? i will not stop until it has been repaired.
More CMH Mazda Durban Complaints & Reviews
- Seacoast Mazda - Awful experience 
- Mazda BT 50 - never ending problems 
- Milestone Mazda - Customer Service 
- Steele Mazda - Dartmouth, Nova Scotia - Fraudulent organization
- Ramsey Mazda - Verbally abusive & deceptive in sales! 
- Open Road Mazda - Shady Sales 
- Sam Galloway Mazda - Poor customer service 
- Harrelson Mazda - Stay away from Harrelson Mazda! 
- Steele Mazda - Poor Service
- CX-5 Mazda - Ad price not honor