CMG Free Shipping / Unauthorized charges

CMG free shipping
I ordered flowers from Proflowers.com and have currently recieved TWO unauthorized charges of 10.97 to my debit card. I want this to STOP. What should I do? Please respond to cyn_marie03@yahoo.com.

Thank you.

More CMG Free Shipping Complaints & Reviews

Plus CMG Free Shipping - Unauthorized Withdrawal on Credit Card [4]

A  5th of Jul, 2009 by
I ordered flowers from Pro Flowers.com. I have been charged 9.97 for the last two months. We called only to find out that when you check under agree to terms and conditions to get the flower order processed you are automatically signed up to some kind of membership. The only way to get the charges dropped is to call 866-544-8983 and cancel the membership. Oh and by the way they won't refund any charges because by clicking the accept button they are protected and can say that the charges were authorized.
A  10th of Jul, 2009 by
Thank you Jen G, I just called and no matter what you tell them about getting a refund, but no-way the only thing they can do is cxl your membership. This people should be investigated by the BBB or attorney's general.

Ray C.
A  14th of Aug, 2009 by
I whole heartedly agree. I and my wife have ordered from these people with the very deceitful practices and will never ever order from them again. I also will tell all my friends about the practices and to never order from Pro Flower ever. I think we should have a class action suit against them for unfair business practices. These people must be stopped.

Robert F.
N  15th of Aug, 2009 by
I keep getting charged every month for a service that I did not sign up for. I am on a limited income and can not afford these charges. It is only 9.97 but when your money is tight ten dollars is alot.
N  8th of Oct, 2009 by
Just learned that we have been "taken" for $59.82. I telephoned CMG and they are more than happy to "cancel" the service we never signed up for, but WILL NOT reimburse our account. I am contemplating filing a Class Action Law Suit against CMG, should anyone be interested in this action please contact me at diane@tctwest.net.

Thank you.
N  22nd of Dec, 2009 by
I have an unauthorized charge and I want a full refund immediately! You were NOT authorized to charge my account. I am still waiting for a refund for a previous charge that was NOT authorized.
N  10th of Feb, 2010 by
A charge of *83.88 appeared on our credit card. I called the number on the bill to see what this was. Turns out it is a "free shipping" club and that is the annual fee. We have never authorized such a charge and have no knowledge of that "club". The woman I spoke with on the phone tried desperately to get my personal information including my credit card number. She had no information using my last name and said that the only way she could find us and cancel the membership was through my credit card number. When I refused she was abrupt and hung up. Our credit card company is taking care of it.