CMD Wholesale / Rip offs!

I wish I had read about this company on this website. This company is nothing but lowlife scam artists. We negotiated to buy a truckload of surplus electronics from CMD Wholesale. When we tried to get a firm delivery date, they started to squirm. Then we knew something must be wrong. We placed numerous phone calls to them and no return response (huge surprise right!). So, here we are another victim of the CMD Wholsale Web scam. Everyone be aware!!!

Comments

• Ci
      24th of Nov, 2008

I am in the process of waiting for a truckload of goods from LTD to be delivered to me that was assured to be here Saturday November 22. This is Monday November 24. I expressed the importance of having the merchandise the week before last when I ordered it and was assured that it would be picked up on the 21st at the LTD warehouse before I paid for the load and purchased it. All last week was a lot of put offs by Nancy and her daughter and excuses then finally on Friday she informed me that she had notified the trucking company to pick up my load and had sent the paperwork the day before so everything should be okay. Friday afternoon she began to make excuses for why it might not make it and they might not get loaded. I told her please to let me know if the truck was/was not coming to do damage control, as we had advertised a huge truckload sale to begin Monday. She not only did not notify me, she is avoiding my calls to make me wonder if there even is a truckload of merchandise. I was told at 9:30 am today she had not come in yet and at 10:05 told she was on break. Who's suppose to believe that. I have requested proof of the payment to LTD and requested the paperwork that went to the trucking company and asked that to be faxed over to me and with no response other than Nancy's daughter telling me that only Nancy knows where that is. Again, who believes that? Whatever you do, do not EVER chose to purchase from them unless you have nothing to lose by the stress, the constant agravation of trying to matter once the money is sent and if you are selling them loads know this you need to realize the lies they tell using your names, Target, Ltd, K-mart, Wal-mart, etc.

• Tr
      29th of May, 2009

They took me for 12k .. about a month later they sent me cleats instead of my order... its been a year and i still cant even sell them for 3 k ... They are still in my garage..

Its horrible how people can do this

trish