CMD Wholesale / Waiting....

I bought ipods from my web wholesaler a few years back and only received half. After about a month or so I got a lawyer friend to help me out and he was handed over to the co’s bankruptcy lawyer. I was lucky though, right before they went bankrupt, I received my refund.

That brings me back to present day. I was about to make my first order from Cmd but did a search and found all this great info. To think, after reading all the news and stuff, I felt bad for the owners of my web for losing everything, THANK GOD for the internet. It really pissed me off to think that after what happened they would come back and do this…what a fool I am. So I decided to take a road trip. I took a long ### drive to Maine, What a boring state, not sure why anyone would want to live there.

Anyway, I really hate to be the bearer of bad news but the majority of information in this post is inaccurate. From all the information I have gathered from past and present, I found out that when my web closed down there were 5 owners and Lisa was one of them. None of those people, including Lisa are the registered owners of Cmd and never have been and CMD isn’t now and never has been located in maine. Moreover, Lisa, doesn’t and hasn’t lived in Maine for some years now. Evidentially the hillbilly PD hasn’t visited the so called compound, which by the way is a rental unit that houses tenants. I told you I took a road trip.

The good news, yes, there is some light. I did find out who owns Cmd and where they are located. The owners are two men from New York, Tony and James and the Delaware corporate address is not a residential address, it is an office building that lets companies rent space and they appear to rent space in the building. Not sure if anyone noticed but the prefix on their phone number is also NY.

As for the Maria Model lady, she is just a women in Athens that has no affiliation of any kind with anything of anyone, she just some country lady that happens to live in the town of Athens on a farm with 6 kids. As for the rest of the so-called AKA’s, (Brehm, Fabian, Nancy Carolyn Cunha, Christina M. Coldwell, etc.) no one in Athens has heard of any of them and none are now or have been residence of Athens according to the post office. Also according to the post office in Athens, the only wholesale company in Athens, is C2C, not Cmd and it is on main st and the owner is a woman named robin.

Hope this helps. In the meantime, not sure if I will order anything as of yet but will keep watching and waiting.

Comments

14th of Mar, 2009

Hi, I too was a victim of this. I was scammed for $8, 000. If you could just find me more information about those shady people it will be great.You said that those people live in NY. Can you provide me with their full names, and perhaps more info on them if you have. It's time to put those guys behind bars. Thank you!

• Li
      15th of Mar, 2009

I am intetrested in knowing as to exactly where the author of the original CMD Rip-Off article obtained his/her information. I am the "Lisa Marie Fabian-DePalma " referred to in the article. Christina Marie Coldwell is my daughter, Nancy Cunha is my sister in law, (who is deceased by the way. I find it offensive that her name is listed at all in the article) and Mike DePalma is my brother in law. None of us now, nor have we ever had any affiliation with anything stated in the CMD article. I applaud Gary Neil for his efforts in researching internet based information before forming an opinion. And also for posting his findings, which by the way are accurate. Bravo Gary!! Thanks! And to the original author, whomever he or she is, "Get your facts and information straight before posting your jibberish crap on the internet, ###!!"