Club White Smile / No product, should have been a delivery charge

1 NH Systems ApS, Nyvej 17 B, Dk-1851 FrederiksbergNH Systems ApS Nyvej 17 B Dk1851 Frederiksberg, Canada Review updated:

common scam now, all over the internet. charged me $1.99 for a fictitious iphone and never delivered. Then charged me $119. 3 days later, then the same $119. 30 days after that. I have had to cancel my mastercard, how do i get my money back?

Ju
Jan 4, 2016

More Club White Smile Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ro
      7th of Feb, 2016

I have been able to unsubscribed. Here is my story.
    When I call Mastercard to complain they ask me to read the terms and condition and try to unsubscribe.
    Termes and conditions state that you need to confirm your address once you log in your account in their web site in order to receive the free welcome gift (which is not an iPhone any more).
    For some reason I never received welcome email with my password to do so. So I choose to call their Ottawa phone number, I had to wait for 10 minutes and the person that answers offers me to unsubsribe very early in the conversation. I only had to tell my email address I used to subscribe and he was able to identify my account and he told me my subscriber number. I thaught it would be waist of time to request for a refound.
    On my next MC statement there was no 119$ payment listed.
    God bless.

25th of Feb, 2016

The unsubscribe e-mail sounds like BS. The number is an exchange. The whole thing is a scam.