Club Spirit Promotions / Unauthorized

1 FL, United States Review updated:

I received my Diners Club bill and there was a charge for Club Spirit Promotions. I did a Google on that and found this site which is full of others who got charged for something they did not order! I called the 800 number on the bill. They tell me it is an annual fee for the nine dollar club for Spirit Airlines. I'm unable to say if or when I joined, but there you have it.

Comments

• To
      8th of Jul, 2008
    Club Spirit Promotions - Unsolicited promotions
    Club Spirit Promotions
    Miramar
    Florida

A fraudulent charge of $39.95 by Club Spirit Promotions for unsolicited promotions, using my debit card without notification/authorization. Impossible to talk to anyone.

10th of Jul, 2008
    Club Spirit Promotions - Fraud and scam
    Club Spirit Promotions

I was charged on 7-8-08 39.95 for an authorized debit to my account. I have never heard of this company before.

• Ke
      25th of Jul, 2008

I too noticed a charge of 39.95 for a July 4th charge for "flight insurance." I have no idea who charged this, what for, and how. This is a fraudulent charge and I am contesting the payment on my Discover Card immediately. They ought to pursue this kind of activity as criminal.

• Be
      26th of Jul, 2008

I also got a charge on July 3 for a Automatic Flight Insurance. Spirit Air gave me this # but does not work... try it 1-866-419-5984. If that doesn't work call 1-800-772-7117 (Spirit Air). I'm searching the web for a phone number that may work.

• Be
      26th of Jul, 2008

Try this number... it is the SPIRIT AIR Corporate Office in Miramar, FL 954-447-7828.

25th of Nov, 2008

I was charged $39.95 on 11/22/08...I need these charges reversed. Thank you.

22nd of Jun, 2009

Please do not charge the$12.00 or the $2.00 for the promotion club, I was just buying the tickets from San Juan to Orlando and from no where I was charge $2.00. Couple of month ago I have to cancel my visa, because after all intents to stop this charges Spirit still collecting this amounts from my personal checking account with no authorization. Please I will cancel my visa again if I Have to. I have been your customer for many, manyyears and want spirit to stop immediatly.