Club Pogo / Threats and child threats

I have sat in one room playing a game on club pogo that I enjoy. People come into this room and continuously harass and threaten other people. even though it is an uncensored room. they have threatened to kill people, molest their children and use very vulgar names and also racisms. I have contacted pogo continuously about this problem and all they do is send me an automotive response. I have tried contacting them and all i get is a machine. How can they let these people get away with this and not do anything.

Sw

Comments

• De
      18th of Sep, 2008

Pogo does not care about what is said in rooms uncencored or not all Pogo cares about is the monthly or yearly billing and money they can get from you. They are good about one thing though and that is when your bill is due they make sure they send numerous emails and if you don't update right when they say you will lose your Club benefits. Pogo also rips players off with ratings they will have your rating go down anywhere from 20 to 30 pts but only allow it to go back up 3 to maybe 10 pts which I see as being unfair when you work so hard on getting a good rating and don't ever win money or anything else because you will be excused of cheating even though the jackpot spins go by themselves unless you click it to stop so how can you cheat on a jackpot spin. All Pogo wants is money money money and won't give back money you win.

• Ji
      1st of Feb, 2009

When you win a Pogo prize, such as a coffee mug, they ask you to pay $6.95 shipping for it!

• Ab
      8th of Feb, 2009

I HAD PAID FOR SUBSRIPTION LAST YEAR. iT SAID IF YOU PAY NOW YOU WILL SAVE $10. OFF FOR I YEAR SUBSCRIPTION. i DID THIS. nOW i GET A NOTICE THAT IT IS TIME FOR MY GUEST PASS TO RENEW AS CLUB MEMBER. dO THEY NOT KEEP RECOREDS OF
    CLUB MEMBERSHIPS ?
    ABSURDPILLOW

8th of Aug, 2010

This year they are offering 100 gems upon renewal. I did not get mine and when I contacted them they said I was not eligible because I paid with paypal and did not give them my credit card number which is a big nono on pogo because the site is not secure with the hacking of passwords.

• Lo
      13th of Oct, 2011

This game is very lax in responding to complaints.
    We have vulgar people on here, cheaters, , game stallers, among many other problems. Why isnt something done??? Also i have won games and have lost points at the end of the game on several occasions. I dont understand why this continually happens. Do you not have monitors? Its not fair and very annoying.