Club Pogo / Cannot access Club Pogo

Have been playing long time. OK . Suddenly, I can access Club Pogo, access games I like and when I start to play with game on the screen, I click on an icon and my mouse does nothing! There are some games where the mouse works. Have been trying to get help for days now. Please Help!

Comments

19th of May, 2007

I have been a member of club pogo since 2004 and the past 4 months, I have had nothing but trouble with some of the games. There are some games that I can play and some that show error messages and wont finish loading. I have done everything that aol and Dell told me to do and nothing has helped. Now I am told that it is all club pogo server problems. I can not contact club pogo cause they have no phone #. I can't email them, cause I get no reply. I am disgusted.

• Le
      22nd of May, 2007

Have membership with club pogo, will not let me play games for that just the free games, this started yesterday. Someone, please help.

• Do
      23rd of May, 2007

I also can not access pogo games. This is disgusting to pay to play and can't. If this continues i suggest boycotting pogo and go to another source to play active games.

• Ed
      30th of May, 2007

I play Qwerty a lot. I like pogo for the games, Now here is the problem: I am playing and it says not responding, get back on 2 game, then comes up saying Error, Then I get booted. I get back 2 game and get Booted, again. If this continues, I will discontinue my Account. Why is it, that this is usually a lot when its a Wed for Badges ??? I am quite disgusted about this. Maybe I will have 2 go 2 another Server as well as discontinuing POGO!!!

• Br
      2nd of Jun, 2007

For the past month, I have not been able to load Pogo games. I have been a member since 2003. Mahjong Garden; Spades and others won't load. I have contacted AOL... I have followed instructions but nothing helps. I heard that there are several people complaining about the games. This is ridiculous because of the raise in price. I suggest that Pogo need to auto fix this... I can't seem to be able to download anything. I have tried everything. Thank you

• Pa
      11th of Jun, 2007

Can't seem to log on most of the time I get not registered but registered enough that they charged my account for the cost of being a member and if this is what happens every time I try to sign on it's not worth it.

• Re
      14th of Jun, 2007

Pogo, get your act together i will not rejoin pogo texas hold m is now impossible to get promises they are correcting it never happens.

• Im
      15th of Mar, 2008

i'm a paid member and cannot access club pogo why

17th of Jul, 2008

I Didn, t sign back on pogo you took money out of my bank put it back. Please

17th of Jul, 2008

give me aol telephone number

can I have Aol Telephone nnumber

• Pe
      23rd of Jul, 2008

I paid to join pogo games i paid 39.99 to join pogo now they won't let me get on games. i want my money back now. or a number where i can call them

• Di
      31st of Jul, 2008

I have been playing CLUBPOGO... all day! Got off for awhile, trying to get back in & I CAN'T. I am a paid member since 2001.

What in the world is going on?????

Diane Pujdak/BrittanyMax1999@aol.com

I was trying to buy a dog with gems & they come back with...
    I am NOT a member.

• Na
      13th of Aug, 2008

Everytime Club Pogo offers a 14 day free trial I can't get to the sign on screen. It use to be so easy to sign in now it's just makes me sick please give the already members a break. I don't want a 14 day free trial I have already paid for a year subscription.

• Ji
      26th of Aug, 2008

I can not get on pogo pay members club games I would like for this to be fixed please

• Fr
      27th of Oct, 2008

being charged twice a month for two accounts . I only have one account

• Ju
      5th of Nov, 2008

I agree with them 100%, Is very bad when you pay and you dont get a good service.
    Like the others I have tried all the instructions is giving to get the games. And still nothting, I have lots of games that not even once I have played them.

I test my Java conection and it comes back that everything is good.. I dont understand why some games come in and others are block from .

Your help would be very appreciated.

Perhaps some money back on the monthly dues.

• Co
      6th of Nov, 2008

I'm a paying customer also and I can't get on for about two weeks something needs to be done about this.

• Ed
      13th of Nov, 2008

I am not able to access Pogo Games although I am a member and being charged every month.

• Bu
      22nd of Nov, 2008

went into the internet and cannot get into my account with club pogo