Club of Multimillionaires / No payout

1 South Africa Review updated:

REGISTERED DOCUMENTS RECEIVED OF CONFIRMATION OF WINNINGS TO THE AMOUNT OF 50 000 DOLLARS.
TO THIS DAY NO PAYMENT.

CLUB OF MULTIMILLIONAIRES HAD THIS ON OFFER.
NO PHONE NO.
NO ADDRESS.

CAN BE CONTACTED AT deon.louw@mediclinic.co.za

Comments

• Th
      2nd of Oct, 2009

The Club of Multimillionaires is a letter writing scam in which the writer claims to have visited a psychic named Cornelia Dassault. She has told him that he must give away part of his fortune to the addressee. The recipient of the letter is asked to fill out a form with name, address, phone, and bank account information. The recipient is also asked to send in money for the purchase of a charm called 'The Great Trigger of Wealth', which can be used to increase your luck at gambling, stock trades, etc. The writer claims this is the first time he has written to someone he doesn't know - yet these letters have shown up in Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Philippines, Malaysia, Mexico, Belgium, and Norway. Of those who have responded and sent in money, many claim continual harassment for more money, with nothing ever being received in return.

More information on this scam can be found here: http://wayofthewoo.blogspot.com/2009/10/scam-alert-cornelia-dassault.html

• Ki
      16th of Feb, 2010

Well.

I just gotten a letter from them 2 days ago stating I won 50, ooo in bold letters. It also states to send 40.00 for my acceptance claim. I never won anything in the mail before but I was wondering whats so hard to take 40 dollars out of the 50, 000. It doesn't have a phone number and ask for information about credit cards and cash only. I don't trust that part so I did sent a money order instead. I eventually when to the website and Goood Lord it sounds like a scam. I'm going back to the post office and get my money order before it gets sent out. I was right about my feelings upon this issue. I believe in karma what goes around, come around. Every dog has its day.. Please research everything when it comes to your money. Every penny counts.

• Ki
      16th of Feb, 2010

I really hope everyone gets the message about scammers. They will try everything in their power to make money possible. How sad but true

• Ne
      10th of Jun, 2010

I received the exact same letter, this time the amount they are asking for is now $55 AUD. The envelope also has the name of a Dr Grant.
    Once bitten twice shy. Our money is too hard to come by so beware.

• Ne
      10th of Jun, 2010

These scams have cost me a lot so be careful

• Mu
      10th of Aug, 2011

dear sir
    MY name is Muhammad Sayyam
    REGISTERED DOCUMENTS RECEIVED OF CONFIRMATION OF WINNINGS TO THE AMOUNT OF 15, 000.00 US DOLLARS.
    but i am poor man cane you help me . thainks
    my id sayyamjee@gmail.com

• Av
      24th of Apr, 2012

DEAR SIR/MADAM, THANKS TO JESUS AND THE INTERNET THAT SCUMBUMS LIKE DR.GRANT AND HIS MYSTERY CREW CAN BE EXPOSED.MAY THE PUNISHMENT FOR THESE LOWLIFES AND THEIR FAMILIES BE A LINGERING ONE SO THAT THEY SUFFER GOD'S WRATH FOR GENERATIONS, FOR CAUSING UNTOLD HARDSHIPS ON PEOPLE WHO CAN ILL AFFORD TO BE THROWING THEIR MONEY AWAY ON NONSENSE. A.VALDEZ HOLMES