Club of Multimillionaires / SCAM/FRAUD

1 South Africa Review updated:

I HAVE RECEIVED EVERY FORM OF INTICEMENT FROM THESE PEOPLE, AND HAVE BEEN STUPID ENOUGHTO SEND MONEY, I GET A LETTER EVERY WEEK, EVENTUALLY THEY START CALLING IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT AND WHEN I SAID THAT I WOULD WAIT UNTIL I GET SOMETING FROM THEM BEFORE SENDING MORE, THE GUY REPLIED WITH "GOOD LUCK WITH THAT"! BUT THEY STILL KEEP CALLING. I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW WHERE THEY GET MY DETAILS!!!

Comments

• Th
      2nd of Oct, 2009

The Club of Multimillionaires is a letter writing scam in which the writer claims to have visited a psychic named Cornelia Dassault. She has told him that he must give away part of his fortune to the addressee. The recipient of the letter is asked to fill out a form with name, address, phone, and bank account information. The recipient is also asked to send in money for the purchase of a charm called 'The Great Trigger of Wealth', which can be used to increase your luck at gambling, stock trades, etc. The writer claims this is the first time he has written to someone he doesn't know - yet these letters have shown up in Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Philippines, Malaysia, Mexico, Belgium, and Norway. Of those who have responded and sent in money, many claim continual harassment for more money, with nothing ever being received in return.

More information on this scam can be found here: http://wayofthewoo.blogspot.com/2009/10/scam-alert-cornelia-dassault.html

• Na
      9th of Feb, 2012

I have received such a letter today from the aforementioned Dr Grant on behalf of Cornelis Dassault. Why hasn't anyone caught up with these fraudsters and charged them? They are playing on peoples vulnerabilities. Makes me so angry that they can get away with this. I feel for those desperate folk who might send money to these ###s. The letter came from Eindhoven, The Netherlands. So please beware.

• Ca
      16th of Oct, 2012

Haha i just received a letter from them and i intend to let them know how i feel about their scam in their little envelope they enclosed and at the bottom of my letter i will just write bahahahahaha u thought ya got money outta me... now who's a gullible dick