Club of Multimillionaires / prize lottery scams

1 India Review updated:

Dear Sir/Mam,
Hi my name is Patrick Tan and I had
a company called(Club of Multimillionaires)I was said that I had received
three individual checks from them for US$15000, but first I was a bit shocked to see that
though I had never entered in to any lottery or
played any sort of lotto games that I will win
this huge amount, thats when I was doubtful & so
I checked on google search whether it comes under scam list, I was right it does comes under scam and fraud list.So you guys or girls whoever receives this sort of letter saying that you have won any cash prize.Please do not get in to their trap or pay these culprits any money.The ramaining is upto you how you take it.If you do come across such mails or posts please ignore or complaint on this site(https://www.complaintsboard.com)Thanks for taking time to read my mail.

Pa

Comments

El
  27th of Nov, 2008
Agree Disagree +1 Votes

yes, what was said by mr Patrick Tan was right. In Jun 2008, the Club of Multimillionaires w/ a Maarseen address in front on the envelope wrote me saying they knew me fr the Philippines. Aside from the US $ 15, 000.00 from a certain rich man from the USA, Mr Carsten Kruger, an additional of US $ 5, 000.00 all-in-all US $ 20, 000.00 is to be awarded to me or given to me as a free donation should I purchase the offer - Great Trigger of Wealth - of a certain Mrs Cornelia Dassault. A demand of US $ 40.00 was sent by me in Jul 28 for the handling of the courier ans they said that a minimum of 3 weeks upon their receipt will be given
before I receive such an offer. Up to now,
barely 4 months passed, I havent't received any. Mr Martin Felder is the said financial director and Dr A Grant is the said president of the club. If they are doing a mockery in me, it will be the Supreme God who will curse these persons involved.

Ge
  24th of Mar, 2009

The latest one i have received from these c***s is from International Express Service stating that a) I have 7 days to reply, b)I nust send 35 euro and c) it will be sent via special shipment and that is being held in a special safe (where it will f*****g stay).

I have snet them a special shipment of my own to these f*****gt thieves. I wiped their letter with a large part of my anatomy and at the present moment it is smelling its way to their offices.

Let them digest over that one (hopefully)

He
  1st of Apr, 2009

well we hat it in r mail today, we really could have jused that cash but after reading your comments on the miljonairs club, i think i gonna pas ;p thx for the heads up btw!

Ki
  17th of May, 2009

I'm in New Zealand and I too have received a letter from these scamsters, My prize will be a bank cheque for $50, 000.00, but I need to send them $60NZD to get my check by special messenger.
Thanks for the warning, I was almost convinced, what a fool!

Ni
  29th of May, 2009

I live in Australia and I recieved a official letter stating that I was a winner and it's official . I have been named DEFINITIVELY in captial letter that I was the main recipent of this communique! Aus $50, 000.00 in view and that it will be delivered by special messenger. I didnt need to send any money only a return information piece to make sure my name and address was correct and I had to send it back to Sydney postal address.
I wanted to check it online to see if its a scam and Im glad. Reading everyones complaints and comments its a eye opener isnt it.
alaike the young lady from New Zealand said it is almost convincing. Thanks everyone.

Li
  10th of Jun, 2009

I'm from South Africa my name is Sam I've received a mail today from Club of Multi millions and i want to find out more about this company, so i phoned around and still cant find out about this company... i must say reading all these comments I'm really going to pass... thanks alot peeps!!!

Sa
  7th of Jul, 2009

Firstly, agree this mob are lowlife ### of the Earth.

Secondly, and this comment may upset some people... but if one is so gullible, stupid and so blinded by greed to believe these kind of rorts, then you deserve to be ripped off. What gets me are the ###s who get dudded more than once.

Al
  15th of Jul, 2009

This seems to be a worldwide scam. I myself have been sent quite a few of thes scam letters.I am in Ireland and the only way thay could have got my address is from my P C . I am in the prosses of puting a stop to this scam. I will not disclose my means fo doing so, Thay might try cover up .

Pi

played any sort of lotto games that I will win
this huge amount, thats when I was doubtful & so

Wa
  19th of Aug, 2009

Thank God, he inspired you with this genius idea of having a web site to track and unvail scamers. I almost believed it though i was still skeptical when i realised that they just needed me to send urgently 40 usd. I will gladly get rid of their mail as soon as i see it again.

Indeed i received the mail with all the congratulations for my selection to benefit from 15 000 usd checks.

Thanks again and may God keep your work going on and help you protect ignorant from getting into these traps.

wallas CK

Th
  2nd of Oct, 2009

The Club of Multimillionaires is a letter writing scam in which the writer claims to have visited a psychic named Cornelia Dassault. She has told him that he must give away part of his fortune to the addressee. The recipient of the letter is asked to fill out a form with name, address, phone, and bank account information. The recipient is also asked to send in money for the purchase of a charm called 'The Great Trigger of Wealth', which can be used to increase your luck at gambling, stock trades, etc. The writer claims this is the first time he has written to someone he doesn't know - yet these letters have shown up in Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Philippines, Malaysia, Mexico, Belgium, and Norway. Of those who have responded and sent in money, many claim continual harassment for more money, with nothing ever being received in return.

More information on this scam can be found here: http://wayofthewoo.blogspot.com/2009/10/scam-alert-cornelia-dassault.html

Sa
  12th of Oct, 2009

HI my name is sandy
and I had
a company called(
Club of Multimillionaires)
I was said that I had received
three individual checks from them for US$15000
first I was a bit shocked to see that

same to same

Wi
  16th of Oct, 2009

I just receieved the same letter today. The first thing that went through my head was "yeah right" It was to easy to tell it was a scam just for the fact that they had my name wrong.

Don't fall for stuff like this. They get you once and they will keep coing after you.

Ca
  20th of Jun, 2010

My father in law has just received a letter from this so called club. Luckily he brought it to show us but it's not the first one he's had. The problem for my father in law is that he has Alzheimer's disease which makes it hard to explain to him that this sort of thing is not genuine. He believes everything he reads and then when we explain it to him he forgets what he's been told. But I said earlier, at least now he brings them to us first.

So SAMMO, not everyone is plain stupid. Maybe you need to think about that before making such sweeping statements.

Le
  8th of Jul, 2010

I received a letter and 3 cheques simples that I should sign and sent them back along with $ 40 for safe delivery within 7 days. I did sign and sent back without paying anything but according to what I'm reading in the complaint section, I wonder but lacky enough I dind sent any money apart form the postage fee of $ 2.185

Be
  6th of Feb, 2011

I too got the same letter from Club of Multimillionaires. What a SCAM! Watch out my friends, I got a similar letter called " CPS Payments Award Certification " stating that i have won the merchandise award in the amount of US$20, 000. Lets beware of SCAMMERS. Ben P. Aquino, Siquijor, Philippines

Do
  22nd of Mar, 2011
Agree Disagree +1 Votes

i also recieve the same letter but im just a teenager whos more poor than the rat>> one thing How did they know my complete addres

Do
  22nd of Mar, 2011
Agree Disagree +1 Votes

i also receive the same letter but why me Im just a teen ager here in Philippines and Im so poor as a rat/.. one thing how didi they know my complete address

De
  11th of May, 2011
Agree Disagree +1 Votes

I received a personal mail to my PO BOX. Stating that I'm INCONTESTABLY and DEFINITIVELY won a Audi A3 Avant or a CASH Prize of $45.000. Which would be delivered AT NO COST WHATSOEVER to the main winner.IN ADDITION, they will pay for gas and insurance for the first 2 years. So, my thought is why would this fraudulent COMPANY waste there marketing, paper, mailing, and MY PRECIOUS TIME. On this CRAP!!! So, who ever receive the next SCAM. Don't FALL FOR IT. IT'S ALL A GREAT, BIG SCAM. Anyway how would they deliver A CAR TO THE POST OFFICE? AM JUST SAYING!!! THIS TYPE OF MAIL NEEDS TO GO STRAIGHT IN THE TRASH. PLEASE PEOPLE DON'T BUY IN TO IT. THIS IS THERE WAY OF GETTING RICH!!! REMEMBER NOTHING IS FOR FREEEEE!!! DAM IT------

Ge
  27th of May, 2011

The Club of Multimillionaires of EWC
EWC P.O.Box 290 NL-3730 AG De Bilt The Netherlans
Segun el Sr. Crl Hansen Manager of Valuable Goods Shipping Department ; Pagando la suma de US$ 45 en un plazo de 7 días como máximo para la devolución de documentación para el cobro de un prémio de US$ 600.00 entregado en el mismo plazo por medio del INTERNATIONAL EXPRESS SERVICE insured transport of valuable merchandise pagando el monto por medio de tarjetas de crédito unicamente y no recibiendo cheques.-