Club of Millionaires / Letter Scam

1 150 West End Road, Morecambe, England, Lancashire, United Kingdom Review updated:
Phone: 01524 419421

I have just received a letter from a Dr Grant in The Netherlands informing me that I have won £25, 000. I know this is a scam as they are asking me to send £35.00 before I receive the cheque. The address is also a PO Box which, also makes me suspicious. I investigated on the internet and a Mr Gorman, numerologist popped up. This made me even more curious as a few weeks ago I kept receiving an instant message request through my emails and it was from the Mr Gorman. Of course, I didn't reply. So, I'm sure they are both connected.
I would like to report this scam even though I haven't fallen foul of it because I know many, many older and vunerable people get taken in by these scams and end up being in debt or even losing their life savings.
I have kept the paperwork just in case you would like to see it. Also, calling themselves a Dr. is laughable. My daughter's a Dr. she went to medical school for 5 years to study and is still doing so. These people really want to make me vomit.
I hope this information assists you in some way.
Kind Regards

Eunice V Peel

Qe

More Club of Millionaires Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ne
      6th of Feb, 2012
    Club of Millionaires - they have my details and are scammers !!!!!
    Club of Millionaires
    Netherlands

These people have my Details and keep sending me letters. It is making me very nervous and I want it to stop asap.