CLUB OF MILKLIONAIRES / FRAUD AND SCAM

1 India Review updated:

THIS PARTICULAR COMPANY "CLUB OF MILLIONAIRES POSES AS SOME NUMEROLOGY ### BUT THESE PEOPLE ARE BIGGEST ### I HAVE COME ACROSS. ONE DAY IF I CATCH HOLD OF THEM WOULD HAND THEM TO THE COPS. THE SO CALL DR GRANT DOESN'T EXIST AND MR. MARTIN FELDER IS NO FINANCIAL DIRECTOR!
JUST IMAGINE IF YOU HAVE WON SOMETHING WHY WOULD YOU EVER PAY FOR YOUR WINNINGS. ONE MORE THING NO ONE SENDS PAYMENT BY CASH VIA COURIER. THESE SON OF GUNS DON'T KNOW THIS ...

PLEASE BE CAREFUL AVOID THESE RASCALS.

Ka

Comments

• Ka
      6th of Mar, 2010

al right

28th of Mar, 2010

I am appalled of the scams and outright lies of many especially of those who have access to the media such as montel williams infomercials one being money mutual, com who promises a fast and easy one thousand dollars or less but once they get all of your personal info you are denied and you are not even able to talk to a live person but only to a virtual computer. I have tried many sites of montel williams different sites which he promotes under sure and honest ways for us either to get better or improve our lifes. but with no success I was not able to enter more than 30 or more of his websites, I had to come to this site which offers reponsivenes to what the hell is going on with society and the people who we give credit to as far as being caring and forthright. I have tried to e-mail mr caring but I realize is all a front or unless the sponsors dont let him know.Whatever the case I still think they are responsible to follow thru and not get caught up in ascam like money mutual.com an the so called juicer and who knows how many more products.

28th of Mar, 2010

I have received several calls from friends who have seen my complaint and agreed of the outright lies of the many programs of montel williams. They even tried to apply and even order to make certain that it would be legit but with no success a virtual computer was other party on the end of the call.where are the real customer service reps.

28th of Mar, 2010

wake up america do not be afraid of using todays technology to voice your opinion it really helps others who dont understand. Todays world is all about who has the most and it is unfair to use those who obey the law and work hard to bring a paycheck home or even a caring gift to someone we love .We cannot afford for these tyrants to rule or dictate our lifes for there benefits again think dont fall for those lies and be strong.