Club Members Direct / H2O Steam Mop

I ordered a steam mop on 9/20/08 at a cost of $104.90, which was charged to my card immediately instead of on the ship date, and I still haven't received it. I was e-mailed one time to say it was back ordered, but haven't heard a word since. I went to the web site and they are still advertising it like they actually will sell them. I have e-mailed many times with no response, because the telephone number on the web site is useless.

Gi

Comments

Ka
  5th of Nov, 2008
Club Members Direct - Digital Liquidations
California
clubmembersdirect.com

We ordered an inversion table for 149 dollars on September 30, 2008 . Our card was charged immediately. We have called and e-mailed repeatedly and have received no response nor have we received the inversion table. Major SCAM artists. Beware!

SCAM Artists:
Club Members Direct
Digital Liquidations

Np
  15th of Nov, 2008

I ordered a pink retro kitchen for Christmas. I tried to call the next day to make sure for Christmas delivery. The phone number tells you to email for faster service and no one ever picks up. So I emailed them and no one emailed me back. I also received a confirmation email from a company called Digital Liquidations with a receipt of payment. I tried to email them an no response. Please beware. Also I recommend to call your bank and they will put through an investigation to see if you can get your money returned. These companies are definately a scam!!!

Ju
  15th of Nov, 2008
club members direct
Louisiana

I ORDERED BABY EINSTEIN DVDS FOR 61.90 AND NEVER RECEIVED THEM, YET CREDIT CARD WAS CHARGED. COMPANY IS DEFINATELY A SCAM. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM!!!

Sh
  17th of Nov, 2008

I ordered the H2O Steam Mop on the 29th Sept. The money was removed from my account but i have yet to recieve the mop. I have had no luck in contacting them. The BBB said that they could do nothing about this matter. Do not buy from this web sits.

Ms
  17th of Nov, 2008
Phone: 4236140078

I ordered a set of workout videos and was immediately charged on 10-27-08 and cannot get a response through phone or e-mail. Still hoping, but after reading complaints, I guess I won't be getting anything from them.
BUYER BEWARE- DO NOT ORDER FROM THESE CROOKS!!

Al
  18th of Nov, 2008

We ordered the same pink retro kitchen almost a month ago on 10/29. They removed money from our account instantly and still no ship date. Also, no response from emails sent. We are trying to get our money bank through the bank. This company is a total SCAM...DON'T BUY FROM THEM!!!

De
  21st of Nov, 2008

I order the same CD's on October 10, 2008 I have had the same response. The 1-800 number says to e-mail and they never respond to the e-mail.

Pa
  24th of Nov, 2008

I ordered some DVDs from them for $42.85 on October 6th and have not recieved them yet. I have e-mailed and called all to no avail. Where can we report this so we can stop this thing from happening. The BBB? The Attorney General? Has anyone gotten their product or was able to get any kind of satisfaction or money back?

St
  25th of Nov, 2008

I see a pattern here ... I also ordered the H2O Steam Mop on 9/28/08 and still no delivery. I call the # on the website and get a recording. Emails have not been returned either. What a disgrace!

He
  27th of Nov, 2008

I ordered one core rhythmus exercise dvd for about $46.00 but never received the dvd, s. Isent many e-mails and telephoned them but no reply. The order was right away charged to my mc card. What is going on?

De
  6th of Dec, 2008
Club Members Direct/Digital Liquidations
Michigan

On Oct 26, 2008 I placed an order My credit card was immediately charged. To date, 12-6-08 I have received nothing I have sent 4 emails and have received no response. Their "customer service" 800# is a joke it is just a recording saying "for faster service" email them HA!! My next step is to contact my charge card co and report fraud and also report this company to the attorney general in my state. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM!!!