Club Members Direct / Baby Einstein 26 DVD Gift Set / Looks like a scam

CA, United States Review updated:

I usually check into an online company before ordering, and funny the first time I don't this happens. Like the others I've seen who’ve complained about this company, I ordered the Baby Einstein 26 DVD Gift Set and paid $54.95 for the set plus $6.95 for shipping (total of $61.90). They gave me confirmation order number on the website, and I received a confirmation email from them as well. I too placed my order in Oct. 2008, and this was meant to be a surprise for my daughters 2nd birthday at the end of Oct. It is now the 7th of Nov and still no set. I have called countless times to the [protected] provided on their website, but nobody answers the phone. Also I have sent 2 emails to service@clubmembersdirect.com inquiring about the order status, but nobody replies to that either. I am now going to talk to my credit card company about how back cancel this order and avoid the cost of what looks to be a growing internet scam.
Gr

Las Vegas
Nevada
Phone: 1-800-716-1970
clubmembersdirect.com

On October 16, 2008 I ordered the Baby Einstein 26 DVD Gift Set from Club Members Direct. I paid $54.95 for the set plus $6.95 for shipping (total of $61.90). They gave me confirmation order number A1471680A7, but they did not mention when would it be shipped. I have not received my order yet (11/07/2008). I have been calling several times to the 1-800-716-1970 number that appears in their website, but nobody answers the phone. Also I have sent 2 emails to service@clubmembersdirect.com inquiring about the order status, but nobody replies.
Cl
  8th of Nov, 2008
I have also buy a Mop on this web site on September 29 but I didn't receive any things yet I try to call I even send them massage but nobody answer I m going to call my bank to see If I can get my money back I don t even know If it s possible
Ma
  13th of Nov, 2008
I also ordered the Baby Einstein 26 DVD set in Oct. for my new little Grandson and still have not received them. I did look up the site on the BBB before I ordered and could not find any complaints . I filed a report with the BBB and they sent me a letter stating that they have forwarded my complaint to Nevada State Consumer Affairs . Now if you go to the BBB website they are showing this company has complaints against them. I have contacted my credit card company to see if I can get a refund.
Le
  16th of Nov, 2008
i place my order on the 16th of november, the service told me that the card was declined because
the address did not match.
as a result i call my bank to find out that the total of
$61.90 was deducted from my account by the company(club members direct) with a different name
(purecorp products llc las vegas nv), and i did not recieve a confirmation.
i don't like the way this seems, it look like scam, i'm waiting on your reply with in two days (tuesday)
and 7 days for deliver. after that i will take action.
thank you and have a nice day.