Club Mahindra / Unethical business

India Review updated:

Dear Pehredar, I am regular viewer of you channel. You doing a good service to the society through this program. You should also cover organization like Club Mahindra, who are cheating innocent people. I my writing to you share my experience with your viewers. I had horrible experience with Club Mahindra Holidays. I had subscribed for Club Mahindra Membership -'Studio White' in the month of Dec 07. As subscription fees I had paid Rs. 29, 161/- and was to pay remaining in monthly installments.

As this installment scheme had interest implication, I wanted to opt for other EMI options to avoid interest. I visited their office to know how additional I have to pay maeke it 50%. Finally they advised me to pay additional amount for Rs. 30, 000 and Rs. 38, 044 dtd 23/04/08, by cheque, to make it 50% and avoid interest. The sales person kept my cheques with him for months without submitting to accounts dept. Club Manhindra Accounts dept. keeps calling me for payment. Club Mahindra management is not bothered to know why did sales person keep my cheque for months with him without submitted it to accounts dept. I got these cheques back on June 3, 08.

Next on June 3, 08, they recommend to upgrade my membership from 'white studio' to 'white 1 Bed Room' type. In good faith, I accepted the offer. After I make payment of Rs. 41, 122/- towards new membership, they say amount from my old membership fees will be locked for 6 months, As if I have committed a mistake by upgrading my membership.

For transferring my money from old membership to new membership, I wrote emails to all managers in the organization. They don't have courtesy to respond to clients emails. I have to personally follow-up with sales and sales only will always gives some excuses. Instead of adjusting money from earlier membership towards EMI for new membership, they continue to collect EMI from my bank through ECS. I found it be totally unethical. While my money is blocked by them, same time they continue EMI collection from my bank.

Meantime I Googled, and found that many innocent people like me have become victim of this organization. I saw complaint from many disgruntled members writing on blogs about their problems with Club Mahindra.

Finally fed-up with attitude of individuals and work culture of the organization, I finally canceled my memberships on Aug 23, 08. Not a single person has bothered to call me and understand reason for my cancellation of membership. It shows how much they care for the clients and reputation of the organization.

I am waiting for refund of my money and repenting for the mistake I committed by becoming member of this unethical organization. I hope by reading this review, poeple will become alert and avoid falling prey to this organization.

I recommend your viewer to also read web site

Which has complains from umpteen number of disgruntled members of Club Mahindra

Comments

Ba
  1st of Feb, 2009
I can understand your pain.

Club Mahindra is a Cheater. They just trap customers with false promises.
How do they cheat?
1. Their representatives will ask you to fill-up a coupon with your address and phone number.
2. They will call everyone telling him he is a winner in the lucky draw and ask him to collect a free holiday package from their office.
3. If you go there, they will talk about (all are lies) some alluring offers/ packages with Rs. 30000 - 35000. They will ask you to provide one account / card number for this payment. They will also ask you sign on a document for this offer. Now you are trapped!!.
4. You actually signed on their membership form with a membership amount of 3-4 lacs. EMIs will be charged to you (you already have authorized them by signing the document and disclosing you card/ account number).
5. You will come to know about this fraud after 1-2 months after receiving the welcome kit.
6. Now the 2nd phase of the trap: If you go for the cancellation, they will tell you as per rule you have to cancel your membership within 10 days after applying the membership. But you can only know that you have been cheated after 1-2 months of applying the membership.
7. Now the harassment and pain. You will do lot of follow-ups, but you will not get the money back easily.
Please spread this awareness and don't get into the trap of Club Mahindra!! Don't even fill-up the coupon.
Ch
  26th of Mar, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
At Club Mahindra Coorg, our holiday was an unforgetable experience! The stunning location, the picturesque greenery and the wonderful climate was the perfect setting for relaxation. Every facility made available to us was good and it catered to both adults and children. The fine food and the warm help assistance in all areas and the programs arranged in the evenings were much appreciared. This was our first holiday with Club Mahindra and we look forward to more beautiful holidays just like this.

Thanks
Chirag Desai
Am
  30th of Mar, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
No doubt, there resorts are very good but not the people. Club Mahindra employees are extremely rude. The "free" holiday coupon they give along with the presentation after their one hour presentation does come with a "price" and is largely useless. First of all, as soon as the customer says that he do not wish to take their membership post presentation, they will make you feel unwanted and turn rude as if you came begging for that "free" coupon. Secondly when you try to book your holiday with the coupon you will seldom get the desired booking. Keep following up till you can but you won't succeed. Total waste of time and energy.

I my self haven't seen such rudeness in any hospitality industry. Even if you want to go and explore this yourself be ready for the treatment.
  7th of Oct, 2010
Dear Friends,
We will help you to get back your refund of
Club Mahindra Membership Amount.
Call between 6.30 p.m. to 9.30 p.m.
Professional Associates (Legal Consultants)
  25th of Oct, 2010
We will help & guide you to get back your refund of
Club Mahindra Membership Amount.
Call between 6.30 p.m. to 9.30 p.m.
Professional Associates (Legal Consultants)
Maharashtra, Mumbai
  22nd of Jul, 2011
We will help & guide you to get back your refund of
Club Mahindra Membership Amount*.

Parmar Legalism & Management Services

Maharashtra, Mumbai,
Professional Associates
Ke
  8th of Sep, 2011
Thanks Mr. Mandrawadkar. I was about to invest in CM. But now I think Pancard Clubs will be much better.
Cl
  7th of Dec, 2011
Dear Sir,

We have made note of your concerns mentioned and regret the inconvenience you had to face. We would definitely revert to you with status for which we would require your contact details. Please send across the same to the email indu.mrc@mahindraholidays.com.

With regards
Gopal VN
Member Relations
Mahindra Holidays
Pa
  15th of Mar, 2013
Dear Client,

We provide consultancy on “Refund of Club Mahindra Membership Amount”

We will help & guide you to get back your Membership Amount.

M/s. Parmar Legalism