Cloverdale KOA campgroundCredit Card fraud

I was in this campground one year earlier and have never been back. 8 months later i get a charge on my credit card for services i did not do. I WASNT EVEN THERE! The campground was dirty and not well kept. The office was not what i thought a KOA stood for. Always at every other KOA i have been at they are clean and the grounds well kept and personnel always happy and supportive. So after i get the bill they would put me on hold (more than 10 minutes) and say we are very busy call later. I finally called again after they claimed they would call and stated my claim that charges on my credit card were not mine or authorized when the reply was " What took you so long to call?" They said that no one has my credit card number on file or the ability to access it. Then they said that someone rented the campsite for a tent and it just happened to be the same number i rented. The odd thing was that site is for full hookup for an rv. This site is rv only. Tent camps are in a different area.Then i was told they had the same last name and the computer put out my name and credit card number. But i was told you dont have it stored or on file? Well maybe an employee hit the wrong button and charged you. Back to my last question? Well i will look into it and reimburse you. But how can you if you dont have my credit card number on file or stored? I will credit you within 48 hours. One other puzzling issue is how can you be charging someone else's credit card when you require, Name, address, zip code, city and drivers license at check in? So as you see if you use this place GOOD LUCK! Just dont go and save the aggrivation and the charges.It is dirty and NOT what you see on the advertisement.

Bo