Clover S.A. (Pty) Ltdfax line not working

I reported this issue on Friday the 08th of January 2016 receiving reference no 325CNZ070116. I was contacted on Sunday whilst I was in church where I politely told the man that business hours are from Mondays to Friday from 7.30 - 17.00. I have since phoned on a daily basis where I am been told it is with the technician. We are a business that is in need of this line yet no technician is comming out and the call centre very bad service. I urgently need assistance here with number [protected]

• Jenett Mosala's Response, Mar 22, 2018

Kindly advise what must I do in this regard ?

• natasha241's Response, Aug 06, 2018

Hi

I purchased 2 litre tropica Pineapple from the Fonatana Stoneridge Superspar

on saturday the 4 August

The juice was off and the expiry date on the product was 10.08.2018

This is not acceptable and the store should have had these items removed from the shelf.

Please take this up with the store

• Sharlene Somaroo's Response, Jul 13, 2019

I bought the whipped cream uht process on the 29 of June 2019 which is showing expiry for 18 July 2019 this can is still full because the cream comes out like liquid very disappointed due the fact this product costed me R69 I want a refund or exchange it for a product that works my number is [protected] or email me a [protected]@gmail.com

Re
Jan 15, 2016

Comments

• Na
      Aug 14, 2018

Aug 15, 2018
    Clover - Low fat fresh mill
    Johannesburg
    South Africa

I bought milk on the 5th of July expire day 14 July today is the 12th and its so far beyond rotten its disgusting.

This isn't the first time and I'm really about to give up on clover!!

• Ni
      Aug 16, 2018
    Clover - Sweetened condensmilk in tin
    Lephalale
    South Africa

I bought condensmilk 3 tins at pnpay family store in ellisras...about a month ago.

When i opened the cans 1 week ago and both were caramel inside.

So i used it but that was not what i wanted.
    I wanted condensmilk not caramel.

What can you do or i fo for this issue to be resolved??

Thanks very much
    Nicky Fivaz

• To
      Aug 06, 2019

SIOBHAN, COMPANY REPRESENTATIVES RESPOND BETTER WHEN YOU DONT SHOUT AT THEM.

Nickey, pay no heed to this crazy, she's actually a 'psychic' from Ireland who scams people.

Best to avoid her completely or you'll never get rid of her. She hangs on like herpes.

•   Aug 06, 2019
    Best Best Advice

@Tom JEN Siobhan Moore Whelan abusive so called psychic! Creates [censored]e under fake accounts. Wicklow police are aware of her if anyone wants to complain about her illegal activity here.

• Ze
    Clover - Shelf life of your custard
    16 Meerlust Street
    South Africa

Bought clover ready made custard in a box, only to discover the custard expired in April

• Je
      Aug 20, 2018
    Clover - clover full cream milk
    Alberton

Good Day,

I have purchased a Full cream milk from checkers Alberton on Sunday 18.03.2018 and the expiring dates are for October 2018. When I opened it on Wednesday the 21.03.2018 to use the milk was smelling then I warmed it to see it turned into curd.

I was so disappointed as Clover has been my old time favorite brand.

• Vr
    Clover - orange juice
    Durban
    South Africa

The quality and taste of the recent Clover orange juice is just not right. It does not have good taste / looks diluted and tastes weak.

What's happened to this product ?

• Kc
      Aug 21, 2018
    Clover - clover nectar - orange
    durban
    [protected]@gmail.com

Hi, I purchased a 2Lt orange nectar juice from Checkstar Mount Edgecombe on the 23 February 2018 and it was tasteless. Juice was on special for R21.99.

Sep 01, 2018
    Clover - 1 litre milk carton
    Uitenhage
    South Africa

Very disappointed in the milk when I opened it. It was very thick & sour. It spoilt my morning coffee. I was very disgusted. Clover is usually my all time favorite. Hope this never happens again. Please look into the matter.

• Fa
      Sep 05, 2018
    Clover - cream o naise
    Durban, kzn
    South Africa

I purchased a clover cream I naise at Randles Road quick Spai on the 7 November 2017. The product has a plastic taste to it. It's my first time buying this product and I'm really unhappy with its...

• Ne
      Sep 11, 2018
    Clover - returns
    pretoria east
    South Africa

Three weeks a go I called clover for collections of stock and I was given a ref number [protected] and ref. [protected] for tropic slender 500ml uplift till now still waiting, I don't know what to do /speak to

store name is netcafe pat east, account number is 128551
    teal. [protected]
    email. [protected]@outlook.com

• St
      Sep 11, 2018
    Clover - clover full cream milk... milk halfway used and just not good to use? strange, I can normally enjoy milk until can all used. since I stay on my own.

- BB date 22 MAR 18 PE 03 245/88
    -PD date 11 JUN [protected]:26:15
    -Barcode [protected] ..Strange, milk normally last me a few days .I took these notes from milk carton.
    Many Thanks.

• Sk
      Oct 15, 2018
    Clover - Cheese
    Durban
    South Africa

I purchased the 800g block of clover cheese on the 19th of September. When u opened it I noticed that the sides were mouldy. The production date is 06/08/2018 and the expiration date is 07/11/2018. I have attached pictures.

• Je
      Nov 12, 2018
    Clover - fat free milk
    South Africa

I bought 3 / 1liter fat free milk at village mall hartbesspoort dam at the checkers. When I opend my milk it only contain water and no milk. After shaking it the water turned yellow and it seemed like it was sparkling water. The BB is only 8 May. It has a very bad smell but not a soure milk smell.

Dec 12, 2018
    Clover - clover UHT milk 1 litre size
    Roodepoort
    clover.co.za

I purchase 8 cartons (6 litre containers each) at Game Cresta. Every container of the full-cream milk is extremely watery. I'm asking for these to be exchanged.
    Charl Kocks
    [protected]@Kocks.co.za

• Le
      Feb 11, 2019
    Clover - Produts
    South Africa

Bought cheese n milk for my kids lunchboxes but they are already off even when the dates say for example on the milk says best before 22nd February 2019.

Not happy at all.

Mr. Lesiba Manganye
    [protected]@gmail.com

• Nk
      Feb 25, 2019
    Clover - NUMEL milk quality decline
    Swaziland

Numel milk has been my favorite in all the milk brands ever since it was introduced in the market but now its taste and quality seems to have lost 50% of its taste and color.

Now it is too weak as if more water has been added thus reducing its taste. Please revisit your recipe and please supply us with the original NUMEL.

• Vi
      Feb 25, 2019
    Clover - Milk expired before expiry date
    South Africa

I purchased the 2 litre Clover milk from Pick n Pay in cornubia. I opened the milk and noticed that it was like Maas.
    I am a disabled person and currently unemployed.
    Please consider a reimbursement for me.

Visvanathan Iyer (Nagen )
    44 Norham place

• Sh
      Jul 23, 2019
    Clover - Clover spray can cream
    South Africa

I already logged a complaint about the clover can I bought is not working the cream comes out like liquid I'm not sure what else I have to say when we buy your products we don't expect to go through all this delema just refund me with a can of cream that actually works I was not aware I had to write a S A about the product I bought

Oct 07, 2019
    Clover - Clover cheese
    14 Crest Street Sunair Park Brakpan
    South Africa

Bought clover cheddar form checkers hyper Brakpan and it's not the first time that I have bought cheddar cheese with the same problem. the cheddar is very sweet and does not melt. Very disappointed that this issue has not been resolved by clover. If this continues I will not buy clover cheese again.
    BB 09/10/2019
    PD 08/07/2019 7:50

Oct 20, 2019
    Clover - Clover 800g cheese block
    South Africa

I used to love the clover cheese but a few weeks ago I made pizza with it and I had it in the oven for about 30 minutes and instead of melting it started turning an ugly black colour. Unless Clover atleast changes their recipe they can count me out as a customer.