[Resolved] Clover / clover long life milk

Durban, South Africa

Good day

I had purchased a clover long life milk pack that is meant to contain 6 x 1lt. When i had opened the box i had noticed there was only 5 milks and not 6. This could have happened to me time and time and i have only noticed it now. I dont pay for something that is not even of the correct quantity. If someone can please see to this.

I had purchased them from makro.

Regards Angelique seneque

• Resolution statement

• Clover Customer Care's Response, Aug 23, 2018

Good day

Thank you for informing us of the problem experienced with a Clover product. a complaint will be logged and escalated to our Quality department for investigation on the batch.

I will however need the following details to escalate this issue:

When was it purchased:
    How many units were faulty:
    Your postal address:
    Contact number:

Thank you again for bringing the matter to our attention, it is very much appreciated.

Regards