Cloud Nine Vacations / Timeshares / not paid

1 CA, United States Review updated:

I sold my timeshare(which was with Bluegreen) to Cloud Nine. I was told by Bluegreen that the transfer was complete in March. I have not yet been paid what was promised. At first, the reps would tell me that our check was in the mail and we should receive it within 2 weeks. Well, after two weeks, my check never arrived so I called again...just to get the same response. After two more weeks, still no check. At this point, I'm beginning to think the whole thing was a scam. Now, no one will return my calls, their number has been changed, they have moved to a different address, they are no longer selling timeshares on ebay and I'm up the creek without a paddle. So, if you are considering selling your timeshare, be SURE of who you are dealing with and DO NOT use Cloud Nine Vacations!!!

Comments

• Ti
      20th of Sep, 2009

Have you had any luck getting anything out of these guys? Have you had and refund? Any legal settlement? Any legal advice for others ripped off by them? I'mjust curious how many more victims are out there!

• Ib
      25th of Sep, 2009

Lots of complaints - they took my money for a timeshare back in May and I never received anything for it. I bought it on Ebay, and Ebay wouldn't do anything about it because 45 days had passed.