Closet World / Installation department is extremely rude and unprofessional

I have left several voicemails for supervisors at Closet World explaining my problem. Like all the other messages I have left for people at Closet world I never received a response.

I hired Closet World to design and install a Wall Unit in my home. Sandy the designer came out and based on my requests she designed a wall unit. I accepted the design and Sandy drew up a contract outlining what we agreed upon. We both signed the contract on 7-13-05 and I paid $973. Installation was scheduled for 7-28-05 between 11 and 2. The installers came out and partially installed the wall unit. I was informed that they didn't have everything they needed and that they would call me to schedule a return visit to fix the workmanship and complete the job. I wasn't required to pay the balance of $973 at that time because the job was incomplete. Closet World has yet to complete the job outlined in my contract. Even though the job is incomplete I have received several threatening calls saying I will be/have been sent to collections for an outstanding balance of $973.00. I never received the call to schedule a return visit. I began calling the Installation department. After several unreturned calls Justin called me back and said that the designer made a mistake and that they can't put in video drawers. He was rude and not helpful at all. I continued to call the Installation Department trying to get some answers. I left messages for Justin, Lorne, Alex, Gary and Greg but received no response. I called Sandy and she came back out to check on the wall unit because the quality is inadequate. There is visible glue, miss cut boards and missing hardware, shelves, video drawers and medium grommet. Sandy was shocked at the workmanship. She took pictures and wrote up all the problems. She faxed the information to Lorne and she left me a voicemail saying that he Lorne is supposed to call me, he never did. I have received absolute horrible customer service, countless unreturned phone calls, unwillingness to give me supervisor information and unfulfilled follow-up on Justin, Lorne, and Alex's parts.

Once I left a message for Gary Chaney I got a call from Paul. I'm still getting the run around from Paul because two visits have been scheduled and no one showed and I didn't receive a phone call. I spoke with Paul today and inquired who was above you. He tells me that no one was but the owner is Frank someone but he's not his boss according to Paul. I told Paul I would think the person that owns the company is everyone in the company's boss. I asked for spelling of names, he put me on hold and hung up on me.

I am extremely unhappy with the customer service I have received. It should not take a year to get adequate customer service. The installation department is extremely rude and unprofessional.

Thank you for your assistance.

Company details: