Closet World / Installers never show up

1 United States

December 16, 2005 I ordered a closet from Closet World the date of install was to be January 30, 2006. Closet World called & changed the date to February 4, 2006 start between 9:00 and 10:00. Installers arrive at 4:30. Installers had to leave because they forgot some of the materials. I looked in the closet and there was no backing on the closet. 6:00 PM the installers come back I told them they had to take the closet back because there was no backing on the closet.

Rescheduled install for March 10, 2006 between 11:00 and 1:00 installers never show up.

March 13, 2006 I called and asked to speak to a Supervisor Antoine Young who offered no apology for the installers not showing up. Antoine said he couldn’t reschedule for 4-5 weeks. I told Antione that considering we ordered back in December, that the installers failed to show up and had cost us a day by our staying home from work we thought 4-5 weeks was unacceptable.

April 13, 2006 Closet World leaves a message on our machine installers are at our home to install closet… we had no appointment…. no one called to schedule any appointment on April 13… our last communication was on March 13, 2006.

April 13 talked to Brandon Banks rescheduled for May 4, 2006 between 9:00 and 11:00 for install. Installers show up with closet in a van without protective covering or padding over it. It had green paint, scratches, chips and gouges on the wood, tool chest sitting on top of the wood. I took some pictures of the closet in the back of the truck & told installers I would not accept it.

I talked to Brandon Banks that same day he was very rude… I told Brandon that I would not accept the closet because of the condition of it… Brandon said Closet World has all my money… I own the closet what do I want to do with it… I said I don’t care what you do with it I will not accept it in that condition. I have not heard back from Closet World.

The reason I have waited so long to file a complaint is because I have been in the hospital twice because of stress and felt my health is more important. Now I am no longer stressed and hope to get a class action suit going.

CLOSET WORLD