Closeout Genius / BAIT AND SWITCH

DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS COMPANY, JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE LISTED HERE HAS EXPERIENCED LOW UPFRONT PRICE THEN THEY PUT YOUR "IN STOCK" ORDER ON INDEFINITE BACK ORDER IF YOU DON'T BUY OUTRAGEOUSLY MARKED UP XTRAS FROM THEM MAKING YOUR PURCHASE MORE THAN ANYWHERE ELSE. ALSO THEIR REPS ARE THE MOST RUDE, PUSHY ARROGANT "PEOPLE" I HAVE EVER COME ACROSS. I AGREE WITH ONE WRITER WHO SAID SOMEONE SHOULD SHUT THESE PEOPLE DOWN AND PUT THEM IN JAIL.

More Closeout Genius Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Go
      8th of Mar, 2009

• Hu
      13th of Mar, 2009
    Closeout Genius - Fraud, back alley scam
    Humble Hearts And homes

Please don't wasye your time...these people are the typical texbook back alley scam artists!!! I don't even think they actually sell any products!!! Never can get through on the phone or email. Rude people, try to get more money each time you call, and then you find out your item is always on back order...never a product!!! Going now to report them to Amazon and BBB.----- Greasy little back alley scammers!!!

• Je
      25th of May, 2009
    Closeout Genius - extremely poor service
    Closeout Genius

We purchased a garmin for my birthday and it took over 30 days for the item to be delivered. We called multiple times to get in touch with Closeout Genius to determine the nature of the delay and were dismissed repeatedly. No apology or refund was mentioned. I strongly advise against using this company for your purchases.

• Di
      2nd of Jul, 2009
    Closeout Genius - Non delivery
    Closeout Genius
    California

Ordered an Olympus SW1030 and was originally told it was available. I was called back later that same day, they offered me an outragiously priced battery and memory card. When i declined purchase, they told me the camera was on backorder. I waited 2 months then canceled my order. I spoke to them twice while it was on backorder and was assured it would come. Ha!