Close Out Genius / bait and switch ripoff

under no circumstances should anyone deal with this company! You may find a great deal on something, or so you think. Then they call to confirm the order and before you know it you are harrassed with over priced add ons. The guy was very rude when i declined! I said I didnt like the way they do business and he said my order was cancelled and hung up. No legit company would do this. I doubt i would have ever even recieved my order if I had fallen for the scam. I immediately reported my card as stolen and froze my account. DONT DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY!

Ke

Comments

• Gu
      4th of Apr, 2009

I had a similar experience--ordered a camera--great price--had to call (waited forever to get through) to confirm order and when I finally reached somebody was told the beautiful camera was all in Japanese--the warranty, directions, everything, but I could buy a US camera that I thought I was getting with all the extras for $199 more! I declined and the price was reduced $50. Still said no and that I wanted an email confirming my cancellation of order. Will check my credit card. Definitely a bait and switch.