Close combat company / Credit card fraud

Phone: +6421330212

Purchased DVDs and started recieving monthly supplements that were not ordered and charged to my credit card.

Ja

Comments

• Do
      15th of Aug, 2009

Okay here it goes for all you dumb people who dont bother to read anything before you order over the internet. You deserve what you get. Are you kidding me? You have to read TERMS AND CONDITIONS on anything that you receive for free... if you have lived AT ALL you know that nothing in life is free. You think you can take advantage of a business and not have to give any feedback? No! you have to call the company (as it says on the TERMS AND CONDITIONS) and give them that feedback. Perhaps you should STOP COMPLAINING and actually use your brains. Read people, just because you are too lazy to do so does not make it the companies fault. When you receive free products from CLOSE COMBAT there are TERMS AND CONDITIONS that you need to read. When you do the free trial for PURE ACAI BERRY CLEANSE, has HUGE TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN BIG WRITTING, YOU LAZY IDIOTS. FORCE FACTOR FREE TRIAL HAS A FULL PAGE OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN HUGE GREEN WRTTING RIGHT BESIDE THE CREDIT CARD INFORMATION ON THE LEFT SIDE!!! SO ALL OF YOU.. GO TO THE SITES I HAVE LISTED IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM, AND READ THEM, THEN CRY. jUST BECAUSE YOU CANT ADMIT THAT YOU WERE WRONG DOES NOT MEAN THAT YOU SHOULD BLAME THE COMPANY.

• So
      17th of Sep, 2009

THIS IS A COMPLETE SCAM. In spite of what "Doug" writes above (I'm guessing that he is part of the forcefactor SCAM, which is exactly what it is), ForceFactor is a complete and total rip-off. Stay FAR, FAR away. I didn't see any kind of T's & C's as supposedly exist, and suddenly was getting billed for THREE different products to the tune of over $230. That's right, TWO HUNDRED AND THIRTY DOLLARS in less than 20 days.

Each "transaction" had two small fees attached as well, which are probably international transfer fees b/c the money and/or offices has to go overseas b/c this is a TOTAL SCAM.

You can't reach anyone at their "office" or customer service numbers to cancel your orders, which will multiple rapidly in their "system, " and I was forced to cancel my credit card b/c of these criminals. Stay away or I guarantee that you're going down the same road.

• So
      17th of Sep, 2009

PS - the supposed idea of the forcefactor "free trial" is to prove that the product works, "Doug" -- if it was so great, everyone would be ordering lots more. So, signing up to try it isn't taking "advantage of a business" as you say -- forecfactor immediately billing you over and over again and ripping everyone off IS, however, taking advantage of people that sign up for what looks like a legit offer.

• Kr
      28th of Oct, 2009

FORCE FACTOR IS A TOTAL SCAM.. I agree with everything SomervilleSam says "Doug " must be running his fly by night force factor company out of his garage.. the companies ph# doesnt work, they have no email.. i own a manufacturing business that established in 1946... registering a business name and being able to sell a product to the public does not make it "legitimate" if force factor was a legitimate company with any kind of ethics and believed in what they sell why do they try to hide the fact in tiny writing they want to auto bill your credit card $75 a bottle when u could get it on ebay for $20 or similiar products for even less ? If it is such a great product why not advertise the retail price on the website ? Huge green writing my ###.. i ordered the "free" sample then got another bottle in less than 2 weeks.. didnt think about it at first.. thought they sent another by accident until i saw the charge on my credit card.. had no way of getting in touch with them until i tried the "call outside the US number" had to argue with the guy(probably doug) for 15 minutes and threaten to sue before i could get a account cancellation and return authorization.. he failed to mention he had sent a 3rd bottle 2 days previous to the call.. the next day i got the third bottle but at the time did not realize the full extent of this business's horrible ethics and returned both thinking i would receive credit for both bottles.. i was only credited 1 bottle.. again had to call "doug" by the outside the US number and he acknowledged receipt of both bottles but said the 1 bottle was past the 30 day return limit and would not refund it.. the bottle he denied return on was the one i had the return authorization for.. he said he only worked there and there was nothing he could do but write the billing dept a letter.. i asked for a manager.. no manager.. i asked for a number that worked, he had no number.. i asked him if he were in my position how would he feel being charged $75 bucks for something he didnt want and returned and his reply was : i wouldnt have a problem with it... ??? who doesnt have a problem with getting ripped off for $75 besides "doug" ? i lost my patience with this loser and i contacted the fraud dept of my credit card to handle it.. i have no doubt "doug" is force factor or at least compensated by the company, someone would have to be dumb to not realize by what he wrote that he wasnt directly connected to the company.. any person or company who believes unethical tactics to make sales are ok and that good people deserve to get ripped off when they are scammed is truly ### of the earth.. it is unfortunate that force factor is operating in such a unprofessional way but companies like this dont last long.. i have read countless complaints online about them so anyone reading this DO NOT DEAL WITH FORCE FACTOR OR RELATED COMPANIES!!

12th of Nov, 2009

Obviously Doug is a shill. I screen shot a few pages while ordering just in case of stuff like this. I specifially looked for any recurring payment sign up and I can assure you it did not appear on any screen I navigated. Tom, a manager said there was a check box next to the credit card info screen but no, there was not. Moreover, even if it did appear, why is it not anywhere on the screens leading up to that? Because they have to trick you, that's why. Wouldn't a recurring order at least tell you what it is going to cost? This is a complete fraud to sign you up automatically. By the way, Tom might believe that it shoed up on my screen but I was the one looking at it and it did not. It might be a display problem as I had difficulty ordering. took several trys from the beginning before a box appeared to go to the next step. fI would like to see them prove that it appeared. It was not hard for me to contact them though. Only took 2 trys. Gave an RMA and canceled. That is not the point however. I don't see why I have to go tho the trouble and expense to return something I did not order.

• Ra
      21st of Nov, 2009

Force Factor clipped me too. This guy is pulling a fast one on consumers and though he may have tried to cover his ### with the carefully concealed "terms and conditions", there is a major flaw in his little game.

• Ra
      21st of Nov, 2009

Force Factor's highly questionable "special offer" may be (barely) legal, however it's surely not an ethical way to market a product. Whoever owns this company isn't very bright. In today's world, consumers have a very larger voice via the internet to speak their minds about products and services. Companies who involve themselves with "marketing" campaigns such as this are only inviting consumer backlash. I too fell for this promotion. Who knows if the product works or not? I'm so annoyed with the way I was mislead by this company that I can only speak negatively about their product to everyone I know. Peer to peer marketing works both ways, and I have many peers.

• Do
      8th of Dec, 2009

hey that douch bag doug up there actually works for them. whats with the time clock. of course thats so you don't take the time to look around the site with the screen magnified. I'm not sure whats going to happen with my account I started reading this stuff after I signed up. just got the bottle but I canceled already.. we'll see, I called my credit card company and told them to look out for them and not to authorize them. Guys AMEX they cover you. just a little advice on future purchases.

• Fo
      21st of Dec, 2009

I did read the fine print but it didn't do any good. I canceled within the 14 days and they sent the following email:

Dear,

This e-mail contains information confirming that your Force Factor Fitness Program has been canceled. We’re sorry to see you leave the program but understand your decision. Thank you for trying Force Factor.

Order Number 1129345
    Date Ordered November 25, 2009
    User Name
    Date Canceled December 8, 2009

We hope you had a positive and beneficial experience using Force Factor and hope to see you again someday in the future. We're confident that Force Factor improves our customers’ muscle gaining abilities and overall health. If you would like to talk about reactivating your membership, please call us at 1-877-492-7243. For any further questions about your order or any products/services, please feel free to visit our FAQ or Contact Us sections at www.ForceFactor.com

Sincerely,
    The Force Factor Team

They have taken 2 unauthorized transactions from my debit account in the amounts of $92.37. Today I reported my debit card stolen and filed a complaint with the FBI's Internet Crime Unit (IC3).

• Su
      21st of Feb, 2012

We are so sorry if there has been any confusion! For questions or concerns, please call our customer service department at 877-492-7243 and we will sort out any issues immediately!

Force Factor

7th of Apr, 2012

we just got hit w an unauthorized debit card charge. $79.00 gonna report them.

• Su
      9th of Apr, 2012

Hello Jarrod,

Please contact our customer service department at 1-877-492-7243 or Chat@ForceFactor.com so we can assist you immediately!

Sincerely,
    Force Factor

• Bb
      23rd of Jun, 2012

I feel so stupid. I don't usually fall for these type of scams. I certainly wish I had come to this site before dealing with this company. I too ordered the free sample thinking that that was all. I thought I read the fine print but I guess I missed something. The free sample came about 2weeks ago and today a charge for $74.95 showed up on my bank statement. I immediately called the number that was by the charge and got Earl on the phone. He explained about having to cancel within 18 days or something like that or I would be sent the product and charged for it. Well, I told him I didn't want the product and since I didn't receive it yet to cancel and refund my money. He said that there would be no problem. He would email me the return label with the RMA # on it and when I returned the product after getting it my money would be refunded. Well, I'm hopefull that it will work out like that but if it doesn't I'm prepared to take any necessary measures to get my money back.