Cloncom / Ripoff?

I've used Cloncom for years, and they used to be a wonderful company. Their rates were excellent and I could reach them directly and quickly by phone. Today when I tried to use my card, an automated message said my account has expired - even though it says on the cloncom site that I have over $11 still on the card. I've sent emails and a fax and have had no reply. I wonder what happened - were they bought out?

More Cloncom Complaints & Reviews

Comments

12th of Jul, 2009

The same thing happened to me today! I am not sure why all of sudden I can't access them anymore. I have over $12 left according to them.

• Od
      25th of Jul, 2009
    Cloncom - Phisshing
    Cloncom
    Florida

Tried to purchase a cell phone top up card but they emailed me eventually after taking money from my Visa and said that they needed a copy of my credit card, drivers license and passport. I realized they were trying to get personal imformation for possibly fraudulent purposes which was confirmed by my credit card company who advised never to send this type of information.

• Di
      24th of Oct, 2009

The same thing happened to me. My account still shows a balance over $30.00; however, I did notice that they added an expiration to the card. When I signed up for it, there was no expiration. I signed up for the card in the first place because there was no expiration and no connection fee. I have contacted them via email but have yet to receive a response.

• Ha
      10th of Dec, 2010
    Cloncom - False Advertising
    Oregon

I bought a Asian Tiger calling card that they advertised for 9.7 cents a minute. It ended up being closer to 50 cents a minute I have tried contacting their customer service 3 times in a 10 day period and havent got a email back or talked to anyone live Pure Scam

• Wa
      14th of Dec, 2010

If You are Looking for Cheap + International + Sim = Then go for clay telecom
    And to save over 70% on international roaming charges

21st of Dec, 2010

HI,
    I too Enjoying the clay services very much As I work with an IT company, and my blackberry is my lifeline. I cannot imagine travelling anywhere without access to my emails. So this June when I had to go to Singapore for work, I was hoping that my company would pay my phone bills, but they gave me a daily allowance, and I realized that I won’t be able to take my blackberry along as International roaming is so expensive. My colleague then told me about clay worldberry services (http://www.clay.co.in/worldberry.html). With their blackberry plan, which costs only Rs. 3, 500 per month, I was able to access emails, surf the web, check google maps, and do so much. And that too within my budget!! My boss was very surprised when I replied to his email promptly and gave him important data in the middle of a meeting. My effort was highly appreciated and I got a raise also - and all this – thanks to Clay worldberry services.

1st of Nov, 2011

Hi,
    We are sorry about your experience. Please send us an e-mail to problems@cloncom.com and we will do our best to solve the inconvenience.
    Thank you!