CLOBAL CLIENT SOLUTIONS, LLC / NON PREFORMANCE

1 9820 E. 41ST STREET, STE 400, Tulsa, OK, United States Review updated:

JAMES LOGSDON HAS CONTACTED ME FOR HELP.
JAMES DOES NOT HAVE A COMPUTOR SO HE HAS ASKED ME TO CONTACT YOU.
MY CLIENT STATES THAT HE WAS CONTACTED BY GLOBAL SOLUTIONS, LLC BY MAIL AND DID RESPOND TO THEIR MAILING. HE DID INITATE A CONTRACT WITH THEM IN GOOD FAITH. HE DID THIS IN APRIL, 2008.

HE NOW STRONGLY BELIEVES THAT CLOBAL CLIENT SOLUTIONS, LLC IS NOT OPERATING IN GOOD FAITH WITH HIS CREDITORS. NOTHING IS BEING PAID OR NEGOTIATED TO RELIEVE HIS DEBT. HE IS GETTING CALLS AND LETTERS FROM HIS CREDITORS THREATHING LITIGATION FOR LACK OF PAYMENT ON HIS ACCOUNT(S). GLOBAL SERVICES SAYS NOT TO TALK WITH THEM OR ARGUE WITH THEM AND THAT "THEY ARE IN CHARGE AND WILL TAKE CARE OF IT".

HE IS NOW GETTING SO MANY CALLS THAT HE DOES NOT EVEN WANT TO ANSWER THE PHONE.

MY CLIENT HAS BEEN PAYING GLOBAL SERVICES, LLC $300.00 PER MONTH WITH AN INTIAL FEE OF $399 ("SIGN UP FEE").

GLOBAL IS STALLING TELLING MY CLIENT THAT "IT TAKES TIME". AND YET EACH MONTH GLOBAL DEBITS HIS BANK ACCOUNT DIRECTLY FOR $300. HIS CREDIT RATING IS BEING RUINED AND HE FEELS THAT HE WAS NOT TOLD ALL THE FACTS UP FRONT. THEY TOLD HIM THAT WHEN THIS IS ALL OVER HIS CREDIT WOULD BE "OK". WHEN LOOKING ON LINE AT SEVERAL REPORTS ABOUT GLOBAL WE ARE FINDING SEVERAL COMPLAINTS. HIS DEBT IS GROWING AND GLOBAL SEEMS TO BE "STRINGING HIM ALONG FOR ALL THEY CAN GET WITH OUT DOING ANYTHING BUT PROMISING THAT THE FUTURE WILL BE FINE.

JAMES FEELS THAT THIS IS A CASE OF NON PREFORMANCE OF HIS CONTRACT WITH GLOBAL SERVICES, LLC.

CAN YOU HELP???

Comments

3rd of Dec, 2008

The exact same thing is happening to me. I can't even get ahold of anyone. There are no phone numbers that I call that anyone will answer. I started out with Fresh Start Solutions and now the company collecting the money is Global Cllient Solutions LLC. None of the Fresh Start phone numbers work and I can't get ahold of anyone at Global Client either. Please tell me what to do. They collect 364.00 from me monthly and I have been paying them since April of 2007.

• Jn
      5th of Aug, 2009

Marsha their number is 800-398-7191 and their email is [protected]@globalclientservices.com

I spoke with someone there today and they emailed me a form. HOPE I get my money back out of this sham of a "bank".

• Sl
      6th of Jan, 2010

Global Client from my understanding and dealings HOLDS the moneys sent to them until we, the comsumer instruct them to pay a creditor. That will occur ONLY when there is 10-20% of the balance owed in your account. I too was a victim of 1ST CHOICE DEBT MANAGEMENT, only I got smart after 1200 dollars was paid and I had a credit rating go from good into the toilet. I have since closed the accounts with both 1st choice and Global, and taken back control of my life. Sadly I did use a similar program years ago DEBT MANAGEMENT CREDIT CORP> and the were fantastic! Why I didn't go back to them I'll never know. They even returned the original fee for their services when I completed the 5 yrs. and all creditors were paid. There are good credit management companies out there... we just chose the rotten apples in the bunch! Good luck to all ..we are trying and someone is shooting us down! Sandi