Clkbank.com / Money taken for a scam company

1 unknownunknown, United States Review updated:
Phone: unknown

I paid £16.84 english pounds through CLKbank.com for onlinepublicrecordssearch.com to be able to check a couple of things, now i can not log onto publicrecordssearchonline.com, to search for the things i paid for, and also i have tried to contact CLKBank to see if they can help me locate the company but CLKBank keep asking me for an order no ref Which is HEVS6C and a ref noo which is [protected]BCC but they keep telling me it should be 17 digits long, well thats the number they gave me, i have tried to get email addresses for both companies but they just fob me off with rubbish.Im disabled and live in England so i cant even go looking for them. I am really distressed and very annoyed. I hope this complaints site is not a scam. My name is Christine Angel, my email address is bubbles-66@live.co.uk. I hope you maybe able to help in someway. And hopefully look forward to hearing from you. Thank you very much indeed. From Christine Angel.

Comments

• Dh
      9th of Dec, 2010

Hi...Can we trust jobs work from home and pay them with our debit card or not?