Clkbank*com / did get the information that the site said that i would

1 TX, United States Review updated:

i payed for a year membership to be able to search for marriage and divorces record, but was not able to recieve these record even though thr site said that it was avalibally

Comments

• El
      15th of Apr, 2008

i payed 19.95$ and asked to be refunded and nothing happened!
    I am from Israel.

• Fa
      3rd of May, 2008

I payed 39.95$ trying to locate family of a deceased friend of my fathers and could not get anything. I then tryed to cancel my supposedly membership and get a refund and got ripped of. I payed for this service on april 4 2008. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS SERVICE TO ANYONE...

• Ce
      12th of May, 2008

This company is a rip off.They got me to.They claimed to have WinZip AND DID NOT.I searched Goiogle for WinZip and they came up.Thats how they robbed me...

• Ca
      22nd of May, 2008

I PAYED FOR FIVE YEARS MARRIAGE AND OTHER INFORMATION LOOK UP MAY 2008 AND NOTHING!!! THIS COMPANY IS A TOTAL RIP OFF BEWARE PLEASE DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THEM.

• Br
      11th of Jun, 2008

All, I'm sorry to hear of your negative experiences. If you feel the product or service was unsatisfactory, I would try to resolve it with the publisher first. It costs the publisher much less to make you happy or refund your money than to go through the pain of a chargeback.

Allow me to introduce myself, I am a software publisher and I use ClickBank to handle all my financial transactions. Unfortunately, the problem is not with Clickbank but rather the publisher. Clickbank has thousands of these publishers and unfortunately there ARE some shady ones. Clickbank tries to weed them out, but they obviously can't get everyone.

I am here to tell you that there are honest publishers and Clickbank is a reputable company for managing online financial transactions.

I hope that helps.
    Thanks for supporting small business.
    Small publishers can't do it without you.
    - Brandon Doyle

• Ed
      6th of Aug, 2008

I GOT SCAMMED BY CLKBANK

2nd of Sep, 2008

Hi,

I have got a yearly membership and i wanted to refund but nothing happened.
    This is a fake company.

Cheers
    Sankar

2nd of Sep, 2008

Hi,

I have paid 41.05 dollars for accessing http://www.unlimitedmp3downloads.com and am not happy with the product. I want to be refunded and i keep sending mails but nothing is happening. Clkbank*com & www.unlimitedmp3downloads.com is a fake company and please no one subscript to that.

Thanks & Regards,
    Sankar

• Nh
      26th of Sep, 2008

Paid $41.07 for unlimited access to Virtual Earth no sign of download.

• Ri
      5th of Oct, 2008

hi i had used my credit card to get a 5yr plan for 39.99 for database access and i have already paid but now i cant use it. i want my money back if i dont im going to tell my lawyer how you guys took my money and now i dont have access to the site and im noy paying again like u want me2

• Fe
      6th of Oct, 2008

I paid 47.83 for free movies and music downloads for a year with members-site.net, and didnot recieve any working passwords this is a total scam be careful

• Fe
      6th of Oct, 2008

I PAID 47.83 downloads with members-site. net, I don't have any working passwords this is a big scam this is a fake ### company I want my money back!

• Ka
      7th of Oct, 2008

clkbank are a disgrace allowing poeple to blatently steal money fromn honest people i bought game copy pro for $35 and cant really afford that but my xbox games keep getting damaged and i didnt even get the software just a blank page who are these people and does anyone know how to get hold of them

• So
      19th of Oct, 2008

I am so very ANGRY I DID NOT EVEN DO ANYTHING, ASK FOR ANYTHING, YET CLKBANK WHICH I NEVER EVEN HEARD OF TOOK on 10/14 08 $ 39.94 and again took $ 39.90 10/18/08. this is crap and i want my money back into my account asap, i will call my congressman, govener, bank and also a wal-mart transaction atm which no one used o 10/ 14/08 for $52.45... this has to be fixed i will go to my banmk tomorrow and make sure they are aware of this and if i have too close my account, get rid of my card from my bank just because i bank online gives you NO RIGHT TO STEAL FROM ME! GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK...

• So
      19th of Oct, 2008

yes also i was doing my father a favor, our pastor, doing a family tre he lost 9 brothers and sisters and his father when he was 10 and mother in his 30's, he has no one left i was offered a 2 week free trial and a 1 week free trial and i cancelled them both the next day feeling it wasn't right, something told me too, now they take money from a woman with 3 children 1 daughter who is a baby and had surgery 2 x in 3 months and i have had 14 and another next week, this is wrong YOU PEOPLE GIVE US OUR MONEY BACK, I HAVE TO BUY AND PAY ALMOST 70, 000 FOR MY DAUGHTERS SURGERIES, DOCTORS VISITS, PRESCRIPTIONS AND ALL I DID WAS TRY AND DO MY ONLY PARENT LEFT, MY DAD MY MOM DIED AT 51 5 YRS AGO, I JUST WANTED TO MAKE HIM HAPPY AND NOW AM IN THE HOLE, WHAT DO I DO NOW, COMPLAIN, GIVE IT BACK... YOU WILL GO TO PRISON, THEY WILL FIND YOU!

• Ni
      31st of Oct, 2008

i was scammed as well by ARES ULTRA and they too took 50 of my dollars. i would like my money back for a program that does not even work

• Te
      2nd of Nov, 2008

I myself was ripped off by this so called bank. We all need to get together and find out where their located and take action. also take action against those people who scammed us into sending them our money for some stupid ###. The company reimbursed me $17.00 but still owe me another $67.00. they said if I answer 4 simple questions they would give me my money back. so far no deal. so lets kick some butt. legally of course.

• Ra
      4th of Nov, 2008

I was also ripped off. Lets kick butt

• Ha
      7th of Nov, 2008

i was charged for 39.96 though i never heard of this website before, i dont know where the hell they got my info from??!!!

• We
      8th of Nov, 2008

i need my money back from what i bought it would not let me get acsess to what i needed so please give my money back . THANK YOU W.A SHOEMAKER