ClipperHealth / Payment

1 10 Gwenton Ave, Crabnourne Vic 3977Melbourne, Victoria, Australia Review updated:
Phone: 0439353136

This company keeps taking money from my credit card quoting this reference no # [protected]
I do not know what this for? I have no idea who the company is. I dont know how to contact them.

Karyn Wightley kj_111@hotmail.com

Comments

• Ka
      20th of Aug, 2009

The month before they were the Real Day Store and same ref no 4557036582181957. There is alot of money being taken by this company..karyn

• Bo
      20th of Aug, 2009

You could always contact your credit card company.

20th of Aug, 2009

Hi there this has just happened to me i DON'T KNOW THIS COMPANY AND THEY ARE TAKING MONEY OUT OF MY CARD AS WELL. So I closed down my account. Because another company like this one took some mony as well. So whats going on is what ever this company is is a scam. They will just keep changing there name to get the money from you. So my bank advised me what to do and they are following the matter up. They told me that they will get my money back cause I did not let this person take money out of my account.

• Mi
      22nd of Aug, 2009

i am currently having this problem, I am actually on hold with the company. This was due to us ordering a diet product that did not work so I sent it back and that was at the beginning of the year. They took money from me several times since then, so I blocked my card and then unblocked it thinking that it would stop and it started up again. I am so pissed, I am ready to go to the BBB and file a complaint. Here is the number that I have for them CLIPPERHEALTH 567-201-4475 get your money back. Dont be nice too them cause i tried being nice last time and it took me 30 days to get it back and my bank told me that this time to be aggressive cause they have to put it back in my account within 10 days of them receiving the money. I am also filing a dispute with my bank so that they dont do this again to me or anyone else with my bank.

• Lo
      26th of Aug, 2009

These merchants are a free trial weighloss or colon cleanse system. They bill you for a free trial and you pay the postage. The problem is that no one reads the terms and conditions and then complains to their bank to get the money back. The merchant is covered by their terms and conditions. My advise is simple. Cancel your card and don't subscibe for anything under the giuse of "free trial" there is nothing "FREE" about it and their terms and conditions are clear. They also pass your details on to VH ACCESS AND VH MEMBERSHIP again this is outlined in their terms and conditions. If you don't receive the free trial the bank can help you get your money back but if you have received the product then you need to send it back via registered post so that it can be trackable or you loose your money.

29th of Aug, 2009

i got caught like you contact credit card company and cancel card also put complaint against company scam artist in disquise

29th of Aug, 2009

clipperhealth and mxtsupplement and also connected to same company we carefull and avoid getting caught in the scam i did not receive any thing from them and got bill so avoid them all together

27th of Sep, 2009
    Clipperhealth 567 201 4475 - Money
    clipperhealth 567 201 4475
    England, Durham
    United Kingdom

I ordered pills costing 7 99pounds plus post 62 19 pounds took fromacount

• Hi
      28th of Oct, 2009

They charged us 84.90 and I called and said we never ordered so they said they would give back the credit but they haven't yet. I called the number listed above and the operator said it was temporary out.

• St
      29th of Oct, 2009
    ClipperHealth - Unauthorised Transactions
    Clipperhealth

This company has been taking money out of my Credit Card for products i have not order'd or recieved and i have not authorised this and i want this cancelled now. I have no contact information for this company.

Yours Lynn Galipo