ClinkInks.com / No delivery and no refund!

FL, United States Review updated:
4.5

Do not shop with ClickInks!!! They took my money and then did nothing! I made my transaction online via my credit card, then waited patiently for my shipment... and waited... and waited. I NEVER received my order. I tried to make contact with ClickInks several times both via phone and email. I could not get through by phone (busy signal). And never heard back via email.

I was able to get a refund via my credit card company thankfully. And I have contacted the Better Business Bureau as well.

Never, ever, use this company!!!

More ClinkInks.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Ja
  1st of Apr, 2008
This company is a fraud.. I contacted my credit card company to notify them of fraud. Also the customer service number has busy signal now (seems like they took their phone off the hook).. Still no response to email inquiries. I'm tempted to go down to their company address to investigate since I live nearby.
Ol
  3rd of Apr, 2008
I purchased ink cartridges from them. Out of the 6 that they sent, three did not produce any ink. Consequently, my project was delayed until I was able to secure working cartridges from another company. I will discourage anyone I come in contact with from EVER using Clickings.
Pa
  14th of Apr, 2008
Contact VISA about fraudulent sale and they will go after them. I returned ink cartridges which would not work and requested a return receipt but have never received one as I think the owner is dodging it. However, just this month, I received a credit on my VISA so all I am out is shipping charges on the return. Owner's name is Sajjad Daya. File a complaint with the Florida attorney general's office. I did. Interestingly this town must be full of crooked dealers. A couple of years ago, I took on a dealer here who sold me a fraudulent copy of MS software and got my money back by threatening to file criminal charges.
Ra
  3rd of May, 2008
i am returning ink cartridges i bought because my epson stylus rx 680 does not recognizes them, also spray nozzles get plugged . please calculate how much refund i am entitled or send me genuine epson cartridges equal to refund. thank you.
Ri
  25th of Oct, 2008
I ordered ink cartridges from ClinkInks. I received cartridges, but not the ones on the packing slip/invoice. When the cartridges were placed in my printer I received an error message "cannot recognize ink cartridges". When I contacted Clinklinks I was told that they were compatible and that I must install all four cartridges at the same time. I tried this and it did not make any difference. They said they would contact me the next day, however that was the last time I have heard from them. I sent two emails and did not receive any response to either.

I am still trying to recover the amount. They took the money out of my account. I am now trying to get my money back.
Bo
  21st of Mar, 2009
I ordered two sets of inkers for my cannon printer, ( Buy two get one free) I needed the black and installed, It was all dried up in the new cartridge, When checking found half od the inkers were dfried up... I contacted them but no reply,
There goes $80.00 out the window, , The should advertise but two bad sets and get one bad set free.

Seems like they have a good thing going if they would take care of their cust,
Ah
  6th of Apr, 2009
I have used Clinkink several times and nver had any trouble getting my order or with billing
Ma
  20th of Oct, 2014
I agree, this company is a Fraud! I ordered ink jet cartridges on Aug. 25 They wrote back that the order did not go thru and to redo. I did, this is a SCAM as the order went thru and I was billed immediately for 2 orders which I found out per my Visa monthly billing. No order was received for 3 weeks and only one package was received and I rejected postal delivery because of these problems. They acknowledged receipt. I've been trying to get refunds ever since. All I get is forms letters from them in response to my emails saying to expect a response from us within 2 business days. To better assist you, please ensure to include your order number. No other response is forthcoming! Guess my next thought is to contact the local
Consumer Agency. It appears I'm not alone in my complaints.
An
  12th of Nov, 2015
I ordered an ink cartridge from Clickinks for my printer in July. The cartridge I received was defective. Clickinks received the damaged cartridge August 12 & approved refund on August 28. It is now November 12 and after over 20 phone calls, I still have not received my credit if $45. I am at my wits end and will file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. Can't something be done about this despicable company?
Andrea Peteroy