Clinkinks Ink Cartridges / no refund on bad ink cartridges

1 Lake Mary, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 4078053115

they sent bad ink cartridges and won't answer emails or phones for return . there phone lines never pick up.
I would never do business with them again.

Comments

• Pu
      21st of Nov, 2013

In totally agree. This is the WORST company to deal with. I have been attempting to reconcile a transaction since June 2013 due to extremely poor quality ink cartridges. There is NO desire by this company to resolve the issues. Phone calls are NEVER answered. Emails are replied by a stock form indicating someone will reply promptly - good luck!!! Not only is the customer service bad but the product is worthless. No matter how diligently I followed their protocols for using their ink cartridges they never worked. DO NOT, DO NOT buy from this company!!!

• Ro
      3rd of Jan, 2015

Purchased non-OEM HP color ink cartridge from ClickInks.com in Sept of 2014. Didn't open it immediately until after 30-day later. When put it on my HP printer, the cartridge didn't work at all. Called them many times and finally reached to their rep. They agreed to give me store-credit if I return it.
    Mailed it back in Nov of 2014. Never heard back from them any more. Called the number, most time there was no pick-up. Even if I can reach a live person, I was told to wait because they are so busy.
    Now I just give up and forget the store-credit thing, and move forward.

• Jb
      28th of Nov, 2015

Order #PL-CI100144501 [11209326]

3 HP-60 items were ordered Product Code RI-CC640WN

2 of the items were defective, unable to print. Error message continuously...

Very dissatisfied this time around...
    I get no response from my complaints! Won't order from them again!

26th of Apr, 2017

Do not order from this company!!! They steal your money and the ink is bad!!! Customer service is rude and unhelpful. I ordered so much ink it is now out of warranty but only 7 months old. ALL BAD. Rip off! Beware!!! Company will do nothing...Technical support picks fights and tells you to buy more ink! I submitted a complaint to the BBB and Clickinks will NOT reply. Go figure!