clinic el menzah / breast augmentation

clinic el menzah
i had a breast aumentation at this clinic and was left with a deformity that will cost me a fortune to get fixed.i have sent many emails requesting an explanation and a refund and they just ignore me.The clinic is so unorganized and they didnt even do blood tests prior to surgery.when i saw my breasts after i knew they were not right and something was wrong but they dismissed it and said it was just swelling.i have very bad symmastia and it was clear i had it from after my op.all i want is my money back at least its not alot to ask considering i am left like this and they dont have the decency to respond!

A  27th of May, 2009 by
i have had surgery there, but had to go back as not at all happy with results.since having further treatment with them, im now taking legal advice against them as have been seriously ill and im by no means healed yet nor will i be for the foreseeable future.
ive requested my medical nots but they are not being handed over.
im now under a uk specialist surgeon to try help me recover.
im happy to see others coming forward as well.

the whole thing is disgusting
D  25th of Jun, 2009 by
i am at this clinic right now when i am commenting on these claims. the day before my operation i was in the clinic and read these claims and was really afraid. but... there are thousands of people operated in el menzah and these are the only claims. my impression first of all was very good of this clinic. very kind staff, clean rooms, good food. even too much food, my first meal was baked patatoes, omelette, soup, salad and fresh fruit. i have a private room with flatscreen television and a bed that can be adjusted any way i want. i have wireless internet. this clinic is even better than where i am from: belgium. before the operation they needed a medical history, blood tests and they did a echo of my breast. very thourough examination before surgery. although this is an disturbing claim i was really feeling comfortable in this clinic. i had my operation the next morning: a very professional operating theatre, with at least 6 people, plastic surgeon, anesthesist, general surgeon and 3 operation nurses. i felt that i was in good hands. after my operation and back in my roon i had to pee at least 15 times because of all the fluids, i had also lipo for my face, every time when i called the nurse they were there within 30 seconds, they asked if everything was oke, got a shot against the pain and i was nausea also got a shot against that. the staff and nurses is extremely professional. after the operation i got clean sheets on my bed, in fact every morning and clean hospital shirt. they checked upon me every time, my bloodpressure, i got several shots for bloodclothing, they checked my temperature and cleaned the wounds. i am happy that I did this operation i have beautifull breasts and a flat tummy. my face is a bit swollen, but that is normal. i think that a positive reaction is in place about this great hospital.

Clinique El Menzah Logo Clinique El Menzah