Clientele Life / Clientele won't cancel my policy

I cancelled my Ifa policy with clientele life during September and had my encashment paid to my account on 25 Sept 2009. This was fine and as per the call centre's promises. But I got debited again on 2 October 2009 for a cancelled policy.

Tried calling, but there is now no response at the call centre. I want my money back and I want confirmation that I am done with Clientele Life.

Ga

Comments

• Ba
      14th of Jun, 2013

Dear Clientile
    I would like to convey this message because I have been trying to contact you but I did not manage to. I would like to cancel my mobile phone airtime contract because I do not afford now.I beg you to help me to cancel this so that I can be able to pay what is expected of me.
    My ID number is 7303110604080
    Cell number : 076 9777 947

• Ba
      14th of Jun, 2013

Haai
    I also got another complaint. I have been told that that after 3 years I will get the premiums of 3years, but I did not get it

• Do
      21st of Aug, 2014

hi clientile i want to council my life cover insurense as i'm no longer working due to my studies i cant afford to pay it anymore please tell me what to do to council it.DORAH LESHABANE

• Ed
      11th of Nov, 2014

I would like to cancel my legal policy with clientel for my reason I was having all my family on this policy but now it's only me on it and the lawyer just gave me advice on what to do thy do not protected me

• Va
      25th of Mar, 2015

Please can the manager please contact me urgently I have had a policy with you guys for 2 years and not one issue was resolved, in fact I have a judgement against my name at present.
    Please contact me asap, I need all my correspondence on the RPL issue that you guys were dealing with I have a court case on the 31 St march.
    I spoke to and Africa man I don't know if he was a manger or supervisor, he did not listen to what I had to say. all he said he wont help me as I cancelled my policy I tried to tell him for 3 years I paid and nothing. I need the document that were send.
    In paid for 3 yearsa and not one issue was addressed.
    Please do I get all my premiums back. or do you sort out JJ Automotive and RPL and my credit record.

14th of Jan, 2016

This in nonsense, I think I shud get myself better legal cover because you not competent . I complain about my car insurance and what doing you not even helping, I suppose I should begin a year with better insurance . You fail on simple matter how should I trust that you can represent me when I have serious case

Regards
    Malaka KM
    8709136204086

• Da
      22nd of Feb, 2018

Clientel legal has not attended to my cliam from a customer from december 2017. i have been trying for the past two months for some person at their office to attend to my request and all i get tomorrow next week and no action.

divalilal ajodha 0833071635,