Clientele Life / I will never do business with them again

1 United States

I have canceled my 3 policies with Clientelle Life and Legal. Please note their reply... I have scheduled debit orders to go off on 25 Sept that could not go through due to Clientelle debiting my bank account firstly on 23 Sept while I have not been payed my salary and caused me to have unnecessary banking costs. Then they put the debit through again this morning taking 4 premiums. Again, please note that they scheduled the debit for 300909. It is very frustrating to know they keep guard on my bank account to take money as and when it suits them and not as agreed. One thing is for sure, I would have reinstated this policies by January 2010, but I will NEVER DO BUSINESS with them again!!!

Clientelle's reply: I hereby confirm, with regret, that your Lasting Dignity Cash Back Plans: ... and ... and your Legal Protector Plan: ...have been cancelled as requested. Please note that the premiums for September have already been raised at the bank for [protected]. We are to stop the debits from going through as we need 30 days notice for cancellation to do so. Kindly note that it is not possible to refund premiums paid prior to cancellation.

Ga