Client-aid.com / Unauthorized Withdrawals

I have had over £50 taken from the last two week, and dont know why. I wont know the full damage until i go to the bank on Monday!
I have not been on the internet has my computer has been broken for the last 3 weeks.
Can I claim the money back, and how do I stop these withdrawals?

Comments

• Ar
      16th of Feb, 2009

HI,

I also get the same problem they have stolen more than 300 $ from my credit card. Fortunately the bank didn't pay the amount when I get to know the state therefore I was able to get money back. I think this site is stealing money from the credit cards. Be careful from them!

• Ha
      25th of Feb, 2009

This company had recently stolen $25 from my credit card in January 2009 without my authorisation. I tried requesting information from them which up until now they have been refusing to provide me with. They have now forced me to cancel my credit card which is from South Africa and have a new one issued which needs to be delivered to the UK. I have opened up a fraud investigation against them and will have this followed up to the full extent of the law and hopefully get them closed down.

• Gr
      7th of Mar, 2009

Same thing here in the colonies! I've been hit several times with charges for which I have no idea what they are for. This is a most dispicable practice and one which should be thoroughly investigated on both sides og the pond and the criminals brought to swift and ruthless justice. These folks are just common thieves and should be treated with the same comtempt with which the rob legitimate law-abiding citizens of either of our countries.

• He
      14th of Mar, 2009

I've had the same problem, they've stolen money out of my account three times now, but under different names, including ''receivehelp.com' in November and December last year, 'client-aid.com' in January, and now 'helponthego.com' in February. So keep an eye out for any of these names on your statements. Twice they have left me with literally nothing in my account, and contacting them thru the website is pointless, though I have sent a couple of expletive-ridden rants. I felt a little better.