Clicksmart.com / Rude and sneaky

United States Review updated:

Clicksmart is slick but is a total scam... They are smooth talkers, tell you what you want to hear, then bury their agreement in their website so it can not be seen... Their agreement locks you into their service so you can not cancel out with your CC company... They promise you leads and all looks good when you first sign on. They ask you to submit 200 keywords for their service, but they never purchase them..They only purchase 2 very specify keywords that they select and couldn't possibly be widely searched...

My advice to you is to not use them and if already in contract, cancel your CC. Report it lost. Their tracking is bogus..They reported that my profile was visited over 1000 times, yet I never received any calls although they say I did .

Be aware and stay away form clciksmart. They are rude and sneaky.
Va

Comments

Br
  6th of Dec, 2008

Be aware and stay away form clciksmart. They are rude and sneaky.
Ma
  27th of Jan, 2009
I had the same experience. They are the biggest rip off ever ! I filed a complaint with the better business bureau & couldnt get out of the bogus verbal contract. I lost almost $4, 000 to this company & never got a single lead.
Ma